"I WIll Give My All.." slap signs will be installed at every portal entering Neyland Stadium for fans starting this season!

Reactions: volfans1
Speaking as someone who's left games for twenty years with no voice - except for Vanderbilt because it's Vanderbilt - I don't believe fans have a duty to be loud. I think it's great if they want to, and I am down because I have fun yelling, but it should never be an expectation. After so many years of buying, and paying, and flying, I don't feel obliged. And no one should. The best fan experiences come from the people who are genuinely committed rather than prompted. Let the fans be the fans. Ah, now let me just settle into the rocking chair and drive a shot of whiskey in me before the dislikes start. Mmmm. Nearest. That'll do me. Alright, fire away.

200.gif

LIGHTEN-UP..png

Thanks for the reminder. I had mine in my last house on the downstairs to my basement where my gym and home theater were. There was a perfect place for it and I'd smack it each time on the way down. :cool: But it's still packed up with some of my other Vols stuff because this house doesn't have that kind of space, I opted for a garage instead, guess where it's going?

I just heard this on the radio. I have been chirping for this to happen for years! I think it's a cool little reminder that Tennessee football is not a spectator sport! We can absolutely make a difference with our voices! It's our obligation to be as loud and as rude to our opponents as we can possibly be! This is a cool idea and a great new tradition to start!

OIP.K5NzyIbLiejHQT9tGvWpVAHaEc

It's a cool idea, but I'm not sure the timing is best.

A high touch item in the age of COVID 19?

I just heard this on the radio. I have been chirping for this to happen for years! I think it's a cool little reminder that Tennessee football is not a spectator sport! We can absolutely make a difference with our voices! It's our obligation to be as loud and as rude to our opponents as we can possibly be! This is a cool idea and a great new tradition to start!

WoodsmanAll1.jpg

Reactions: lukeneyland

I agree with you more than I can possibly express. I hope people like you are next to me on Thursday. If you aren’t an old/ physically disabled person then it’s your duty to stand and yell on Defense. The 2019 Carolina game is a perfect example of a smaller than usual Neyland crowd taking over a game. Go VOLS damnit

I've seen far too many lard bellies for them to be putting these signs up for the average fan to jump up and touch. If they lower them to 6 feet it will be okay. Anything over that we're going to have way to many falls, bad backs, wrenched knees, and over extended shoulders. Admit it, some of y'all ain't actually made an extended jump up in how many decades? LOL However if they put it there, my donkey is going up to touch it.

Hahahaha!!!! I thought you were going to say on the transfer portals!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Think I'll mount one on the headboard of my bed and slap it every Wednesday and Sunday night about 11:00, if ya' know what I mean.

I can already see having to protect the ones near the visitor section so they don’t spit on the signs or something

I might make some.of these. Would people prefer the traditional look? I can't say I like the lettering but it is the original.

Would people pay for something in nice wood ( teak, ebony, rosewood, etc) or should I go pure resin or barn wood?
A guy use to sell them outside the stadium a few years ago.

Reactions: sona

VN Store

Back