I went to see the Lady Vols play Ole Miss.

LadyinOrange

Trophy Mod
Staff member
I believe there were more Tennessee fans there than Rebel fans. A LOT more.

:blink:

Why would Mississippi State fans go to an Ole Miss game?

:lol: I am so stupid.

Anywhoo, there were more Tennessee fans there wherever the heck I was.

It's OK. Crossing the Mississippi state line has a way of sapping brain cells.

Well cd12 must have crossed the state line a few times then since the Lady Vols actually played Ole Miss just like LadyinOrange stated.:crazy:

I'll be attending the UK game Sunday, let's hope there's more UT fans in attendance at TBA:)

I'll be attending the UK game Sunday, let's hope there's more UT fans in attendance at TBA:)

I think they said advance sales were close to 18,000, and that's why they are opening the doors 30 minutes earlier than normal...

It's safe to say Volunteer fans support their b-balls squads... I'm so envious of you guys... We're bandwagon jumpers up here in Minnesota...even for pro teams. Now with Torii Hunter gone, and Johan Santana gone, the only thing we've got to look forward to, is Adrian Peterson next season for the Vikes. :cray:

oh, and speaking of the game.... the starters looked pretty decent...but the turnovers and easy drives to the basket by the defense needs to stop. Even with Candace and Nicky in the post, teams are getting easy layups.

The bench didn't look good last night... they need to get up to speed and in a hurry because the SEC tournament will be here before they know it.

UT will beat UK though... :good!:

Well cd12 must have crossed the state line a few times then since the Lady Vols actually played Ole Miss just like LadyinOrange stated.:crazy:

No, I originally posted that I went to Ole Miss and then mentioned "State" fans. He caught the mistake.

VN Store

Back