I was mocked for…..

op you are truly a genius. Not sure how you could’ve know bamas best wr would go down with an I turn early in the game and that the replacements would have multiple td passes go right through their hands. You were also (apparently) able to foresee a huge pic 6 late in the game a multiple penalties going the way if uga. I’d say obviously foresaw this because all of these things had to happen for uga ti win by two tds. That was a super close game. Without all those breaks going the way of uga bama almost certainly would’ve won.

op you are truly a genius. Not sure how you could’ve know bamas best wr would go down with an I turn early in the game and that the replacements would have multiple td passes go right through their hands. You were also (apparently) able to foresee a huge pic 6 late in the game a multiple penalties going the way if uga. I’d say obviously foresaw this because all of these things had to happen for uga ti win by two tds. That was a super close game. Without all those breaks going the way of uga bama almost certainly would’ve won.
I don't care about this fade thing. But wow did you just make a ton of excuses for a team to lose.

Reactions: Firebirdparts
Saying Georgia would win by 2 TDs.

Well???

I don't recall mocking you previously, but the fact you made a thread to cry about people mocking you makes me want to mock you.

R.5fc2b2deb2076df9760e25f29e9532d5

tumblr_piovg6dQq81x6lumfo1_540.gif

Reactions: The Original Fade

VN Store

Back