I was mocked for…..

Saying Georgia would win by 2 TDs.

Well???

cookie-cookie-clicker.gif

Well???
They should've won by at least that (not counting the pick six at the end). IMO, as decimated as Bama's offense was, there would be no excuse for Kirby losing this game.

Well???

They finally put it all together after decades of having loaded rosters. Finally. Yay, let’s throw them a party. They’re still spoiled trust fund whiny ass silver spoons who are quick to point a finger when the ball doesent roll their way.

Fk em.

Reactions: igotworms
They should've won by at least that (not counting the pick six at the end). IMO, as decimated as Bama's offense was, there would be no excuse for Kirby losing this game.

Most need to read this slowly and realize just what it took for Georgia to win.

Well???

You know...the way I figure...is that when it apparently bothers you this much when "mocked" by us anonymous message board posters that are not wise enough to avoid investing a lot of our free time posting on a college kids sports team message board...it might be time for you to reevaluate where you seek your approval.

You know...the way I figure...is that when it apparently bothers you this much when "mocked" by us anonymous message board posters that are not wise enough to avoid investing a lot of our free time posting on a college kids sports team message board...it might be time for you to reevaluate where you seek your approval.

Thank you Dr. Phil

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
I'm sure your team's victory made the female level weeping worth it.

VN Store

Back