I wanted LSU to lose like everyone else , but

76vol

I was stunned by the officials counting the three pointer on the six point play. In my opinion it was one of the worst calls I've ever seen. If I believed in conspiracys between officials and administrators this would move to the top of the list. I do find it funny though.

I was stunned by the officials counting the three pointer on the six point play. In my opinion it was one of the worst calls I've ever seen. If I believed in conspiracys between officials and administrators this would move to the top of the list. I do find it funny though.
LSU richly deserves whatever they get

LUS now knows how it feels to have a bad call cost you the game

It was a terrible call. LSU looked better the entire game to me, but somehow they managed to lose. Hope that doesn't happen to us in the tournaments.

The play in the last minute where Waters nearly lost the ball was inexcusable. That kid is full of drama.....good and bad.

The craziest part to me was that there was 24 seconds left. That's more than enough time to run a play and set up a shot. Taking that big of a risk for a couple of seconds was insanely dumb.

Also... It was a bad call but one of the worst calls you've ever seen? They'll probably be at least a dozen calls just as bad or worse throughout college basketball today alone.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
It's not when the foul occurs but when the foul is called. It shouldn't have counted, but in real time, it was close. He was starting his shot.

Also, Karma.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Calls are officially made when the whistle blows, not when the violation occurs. There is a split second amount of time between the two. The replay showed the whistle not being blown until the shot was released. Or, maybe, it's what I mentioned in another thread a few days ago and that was that LSU would probably not get any close 50/50 calls the rest of the season because the refs are human and they were embarrased by the calls in the LSU/UT game. Basically makeup calls against LSU the rest of the season.

Also... It was a bad call but one of the worst calls you've ever seen? They'll probably be at least a dozen calls just as bad or worse throughout college basketball today alone.

Yes I think it was. Two of the three officials were in excellent position to make the call. The one who signaled a three had the best angle of all. They had a quick conference to decide before he made the call. Even if the whistle was late they have the leeway to make the right call because of the dead ball situation. Unless the rules have changed on me.

It's not when the foul occurs but when the foul is called. It shouldn't have counted, but in real time, it was close. He was starting his shot.

Also, Karma.
Yeah they are over there crying on tiger turds or whatever it’s called about the difference in FT shot by them compared to Florida, funny how when they shot twice as many as us and had a blatant LSU fan call the game deciding foul on us they thought that was fair.

Reactions: Kinger
Yes I think it was. Two of the three officials were in excellent position to make the call. The one who signaled a three had the best angle of all. They had a quick conference to decide before he made the call. Even if the whistle was late they have the leeway to make the right call because of the dead ball situation. Unless the rules have changed on me.

You sound like a LSU fan that just hasn't come out of the closet yet. Sorry, I guess you'll have to wait until next year or whenever the NCAA let's them play basketball again.

Last edited:

It was bad in the sense that visually they were way apart. But in terms of the whistle it was close. LSU interim messed up by getting a T in a tight tourney game.

Hoping the OP is watching. I’ve literally seen 5 calls considerably worse in the last 2 minutes

VN Store

Back