I want to beat USCjr even if it means....

rockydoc

....Butch gets an extension of his contract. Have people forgot the putdown remarks that Muschamp made after beating the Vols in 2015 in Knoxville?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
Im hoping for a win, JG to play lights out and to see Butch right the ship, getting another year!

If not coaching searches make the off season funner IMO

Reactions: 8 people
If Butch gets an extension for beating South Carolina...I have lost complete faith in humanity

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 people
Come on people, I hope for more resiliency and consistency from the team! If we can do that and play hard for six seconds trying to three good things in that six seconds we all win! First be Champions of Life and next comes champions on the field!

....Butch gets an extension of his contract. Have people forgot the putdown remarks that Muschamp made after beating the Vols in 2015 in Knoxville?

After what all has happened this season, I doubt he gets extended. Even if we beat Alabama. A miracle run starting Saturday through the end of season doesn't change the obvious instability we have seen this year.

That run might keep him here, but Butch would need a truly stable, drama free year 6 before I would consider another extension.

Reactions: 1 person
You serious Clark??

Edit: Nevermind. Never seen so dang many fans rooting for a team to lose in my life... Damn embarrassment......

“Sometimes when you win, you really lose. And sometimes when you lose, you really win. And sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie. And sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs.”
-Gloria—White men cant jump.

Unless JG is Manziel-esque, and we finish 9-3, 8-4, Butch is gone regardless. We will most likely lose to KY, Bama, and LSU.

At 9-3 I know he stays but I also think Currie has to give him an extension for the fact of the negative recruiting from other coaches saying don't go there he's going to be fired.

And if that happens Butch needs to grow a pair and tell Currie he will leave the buyout option out of the new contract.

“Sometimes when you win, you really lose. And sometimes when you lose, you really win. And sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie. And sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs.”
-Gloria—White men cant jump.

Terrible movie... Terrible quote....

But since you are a fan of Woody Harrelson movies, how bout this classic from Kingpin:

Roy: Just because you're familiar with the missionary position doesn't make you a missionary.

Claudia: Look, Mr. Munster, you're not exactly the smartest guy I ever ran across.

Roy: Oh yeah? And who are you, Alfred Einstein?

VN Store

Back