I want my I want my I want my Game Day thread (where is '66???)

Thanks Star. I was giving 66 until 3:00.

24fovx.jpg

Reactions: txbo
I don’t see how Big 10 teams can play baseball. It’s freezing cold around here and we’ll be lucky to have even halfway decent “baseball weather” in 4 or 5 weeks. I know a lot of them go south but they can’t do that for a month or so.
Explains why it’s almost always a team from the south or west that wins it all.

I don’t see how Big 10 teams can play baseball. It’s freezing cold around here and we’ll be lucky to have even halfway decent “baseball weather” in 4 or 5 weeks. I know a lot of them go south but they can’t do that for a month or so.
Explains why it’s almost always a team from the south or west that wins it all.
A few years ago when we were hosting Quinnipiac at the beginning of the season, their outfielders had trouble tracking high fly balls, and they misplayed and let fall at least a couple of them, IIRC. A parent of one of their players said that because of their weather they had yet to be able to do any outside practicing yet.

A few years ago when we were hosting Quinnipiac at the beginning of the season, their outfielders had trouble tracking high fly balls, and they misplayed and let fall at least a couple of them, IIRC. A parent of one of their players said that because of their weather they had yet to be able to do any outside practicing yet.
Makes a lot of sense. It is 28 degrees here today. We have crappy weather in the Chicago area and there are several Big 10 teams that are even farther north.

I’d say Michigan is better maybe Illinois but they’re a projected regional team preseason. They’re 1-1 on the year against Memphis who I don’t know much about.

VN Store

Back