I want Mark Ivey hired at UT as soon as a spot opens up

Uh........no. I guess you want towel waving Trooper and shirtless coach O and about to pop a vein assistant coach Muschump too? Come to think of it that’d be a good staff.

Seriously, we need coaches not gimmicks.
Yes I would love to have all the coaches you just named on staff. I enjoy winning football!

This is the same staff that kicked our butts when we played App State. We were lucky to win that game in overtime.

Reactions: Remy
Uh........no. I guess you want towel waving Trooper and shirtless coach O and about to pop a vein assistant coach Muschump too? Come to think of it that’d be a good staff.

I mean every coach you mentioned is better than what we currently have man. Now I wouldn’t want Muschamp but he’s dominated us. And coach o has what might be the best team in America. I do t want a coach that’s all talk. But I want my coach to have some talk. There should be a balance with that. But with Pruitt there’s no balance. He has absolutely no intensity. Other coaches (you failed to mention) that are little mouthy and passionate include dabo and franklin. They’re doing ok

Last edited:
Reactions: Lane Train 4
Not to mention they’re all likely fired come seasons end.

And let’s hire a bunch of guys who fight amongst each other. That always works out for the best

Reactions: Special Ed

If it means being number 2 in the country or beating Georgia then hell yeah give me Coach O or Muschamp

Reactions: ScornedPapaVol
On another note, anybody watching the replay on SEC network? I didn't realize how good Maurer looked before he got hurt. I am pumped for our future with this dude.
He made throws he was supposed to make. He threw 2 horrible ints. He has some wheels yeah, but Harrison Bailey ain't coming here to sit for 2 years. He may not have the wheels but he has the arm talent and IQ. This will be the best QB battle this summer since Ainge and Schaffer. And it will probably end the same way. Loser transfers. Cant wait.

Reactions: sbm362
He made throws he was supposed to make. He threw 2 horrible ints. He has some wheels yeah, but Harrison Bailey ain't coming here to sit for 2 years. He may not have the wheels but he has the arm talent and IQ. This will be the best QB battle this summer since Ainge and Schaffer. And it will probably end the same way. Loser transfers. Cant wait.

You have a poor outlook all the time.

We had a HS coach down here in Birmingham recently fired for doing stuff like that. Crazy...
I had a HS coach that was just like that. Came after me for loafing (I was) and he and I went at (blocking, not fighting) for a little while. Got my mind right. Everyone on the team loved the guy and would have gone through a brick wall for him. Changing times.

Reactions: Seattle Hillbilly

VN Store

Back