I want Hugh Freeze (merged)

Poll: Should UT hire Hugh Freeze?

• Yes

Votes: 671 76.7%
  • No

Votes: 207 23.7%

• Total voters

gtin723

Such a long, long shot right now we don't have the funds for a Top Hire like Freeze and the buyout of dummy and staff is like $20 million, just don't see it happening. If Pruitt continues to play JG and we lose to Vanderbilt all bets are off and they may just have to fire Pruitt.

Hope the deep pocket boosters are listening to what is happening. Mr Ergin are you listening at Dish Networks, last I checked your net worth is now exceeding $10 BILLION and we would be very grateful if you could spare some pocket change and make this happen!!

EZE

Such a long, long shot right now we don't have the funds for a Top Hire like Freeze and the buyout of dummy and staff is like $20 million, just don't see it happening. If Pruitt continues to play JG and we lose to Vanderbilt all bets are off and they may just have to fire Pruitt.

Hope the deep pocket boosters are listening to what is happening. Mr Ergin are you listening at Dish Networks, last I checked your net worth is now exceeding $10 BILLION and we would be very grateful if you could spare some pocket change and make this happen!!
These articles rarely appear by accident. Freeze’s agent likely doing work.

VN Store

Sponsors