I Unfortunately Have Lost All Faith...

That UT will win a big game again until the athletic department makes the right hire.

Even through the Dooley years, I woke up on Saturdays with a glimpse of hope. But no more. Today was the first time I woke up without even a shred of hope. I hope I'm wrong, but the odds support my lack of hope.

Now, I'm on my way to my godsons 2nd birthday party where I'll be surrounded by dozens of UGA fans, many of whom are alumni.

What's the bright side of the story? At least I don't have to pay for the beer.

We don't need fans like you.

Reactions: 5 people
With all due respect, it's like listening to my kid whine about not getting a toy at the toy store. Suck it up and try to focus on the game at hand instead of whining about the past.

Man up.

lol whatever, dude. I've just had it with the constant poor hires and finally expressed my concern. If that makes me less of a man, then whatever.

Reactions: 2 people
That UT will win a big game again until the athletic department makes the right hire.

Even through the Dooley years, I woke up on Saturdays with a glimpse of hope. But no more. Today was the first time I woke up without even a shred of hope. I hope I'm wrong, but the odds support my lack of hope.

Now, I'm on my way to my godsons 2nd birthday party where I'll be surrounded by dozens of UGA fans, many of whom are alumni.

You poor thing.

I decided after the Oklahoma game that I was going to quit caring so much. Ive avoided Volnation for a few weeks because I didnt want to come on here and spread the negativity because it can only hurt the situation. My suggestion to you is to go away for a few weeks and then come back on here, read some of the dumbest crap youve ever read in your life (like your OP) and hopefully youll realize how retarded most of the crap being spewed on here is.

Be upset, expect better, be mad at the players, be mad at the coaches, be mad at the AD, but dont join in with the constant crying and stupidity overtaking Volnation.

As mad and disgusted as weve been , anybody that thinks we CANT beat UGA is crazy. Doesnt mean we will but we have a chance against anybody.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
mzijo.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

I feel the same way bro. to a certain point I almost see cheek, hart and jones as the enemy. it is almost like they are trying to keep the big orange down.

Ok, then you and all your "likes" can GTFO this board, plain and simple, you don't have faith, then find a new hobby or team.......you are not wanted where you are not happy. I don't get it, if you feel this way, why post? and why be a fan?

See ya!

Reactions: 3 people
I feel the same way bro. to a certain point I almost see cheek, hart and jones as the enemy. it is almost like they are trying to keep the big orange down.

XVOLFAN:lolabove: Why do all of you "I don't have faith" post this crap? just leave, go somewhere else and whine to those that give a damn, Vol Fans don't give up and we certainly do not want negative nancys like you showing your panties on this board.

Reactions: 7 people
With all due respect, it's like listening to my kid whine about not getting a toy at the toy store. Suck it up and try to focus on the game at hand instead of whining about the past.

Man up.
Yeah, and your constant whining about members whining is not the same. Suck it up and focus on the game at hand instead of whining about members whining.

Feel free to switch to another team. you will not be missed....

Reactions: 4 people

Yes great thread! I was wondering if someone was going to discuss this before the game this week!!

/sarcasm

Ok, then you and all your "likes" can GTFO this board, plain and simple, you don't have faith, then find a new hobby or team.......you are not wanted where you are not happy. I don't get it, if you feel this way, why post? and why be a fan?

See ya!

If he GTFO what would you have to post about?

Last edited:
Take a poll, in July who had us beating Georgia today. I always expect us to win, there are no games that are beyond the chance of wining. Today's is a good matchup we have got to play with a sense of urgency in all aspects of the game. We have to coach with a sense of urgency, this is not a must win game for me to continue being a fan, it's not just about being a fan, or even being a good fan, it's about the W's. No one is satisfied loseing, and rightly so, I wish Fulmer would have won 3 more NC, and then Kiffin and Dooley, now it's on Jones, has he had enough time, I feels like it has been, but to hit the reset button early, will not help, to endure, more losses, very difficult, my HOPE is that he is the guy that can get us to Dynasty level and win us several NC.

But for today..........
Go Vols! Beat Georgia!

You have a right to be concerned. It amazes me how many people are ok with being "average."

Vols 30, you have to be ok with this because as a steelers fan myself it isnt much different.

But I will still yel my azz off for my team.

See ya!

On second thought , me too.
Well said, flyfisher.

So you have no hope, but you hope you're wrong?

VN Store

Back