I think we have a good shot in this game.

Volnanza

I am concerned about Simmons and the DL. Are we going to be a full strength there? If so, then I think we can win (maybe big). Lets all just resist the urge to call them a bunch of rented mules.

Me too! Got a feeling about this Hooker-Heupel team. Been very impressed with defense. The big unknown is depth and keeping them under 30 points. Go Vols! UT 28 - Rebs 20

Reactions: Tnslim1
We just need to not be too upset if we don’t. This game is exciting, but it’s also a heat check. It will be a good indicator of where we are.

If we get beat like a drum, then that’s where we are right now: not there yet but some impressive stuff to build on.

If we win: we are officially the surprise team of college football and Heupel will start getting coach of the year consideration.

Either is fine, and we’re bowling in Heup’s first year regardless. That’s a win in itself.

Me too! Got a feeling about this Hooker-Heupel team. Been very impressed with defense. The big unknown is depth and keeping them under 30 points. Go Vols! UT 28 - Rebs 20
Think it mightttt be a lil bit more points than that lol

My main question was about the DL. Simmons went out of the SC game and I think he did not return. He's our best anchor on the DL. I'm wondering about their health for the game. Barron was also limping around. Without those two we could have a very long night.

I must be getting old. Nobody picked up on the "mules" comment. Get the wayback machine.

VN Store

Back