I think I actually do want SC to beat Clemson this weekend

Can’t be true. I was told on here Beamer is a tool who can’t coach.
He’s a players coach. I seriously question his X’s and O’s. They’ll have a new QB and OC next season and lose a loooooooooot of starters. We’ll see, I’ll give him all the credit if he succeeds.

So let’s say AU beats Bama, LSU loses to A&M, USC loses to ND, and TCU loses twice then TN is right back in it!

So let’s say AU beats Bama, LSU loses to A&M, USC loses to ND, and TCU loses twice then TN is right back in it!
Be careful. The same people who said Clemson would "skull drag," "curb stomp," whatever SC will call you delusional.

I mean.....it's POSSIBLE there could be several upsets today. Texas A&M could finally live up to their billing and beat LSU, Notre Dame could beat USC like they surprised Clemson, heck, even Auburn could beat Bama. And I don't count out a Matt Campbell coached team against TCU. Oregon vs. Oregon State could be an upset too. I mean, literally every Top 10 team is in a game that could be a trap. Tennessee could find themselves at least in a much better position at the end of the day. Gotta win though.

I disagree with the notion that every team in front of us has to lose. Only the teams with 0-1 losses. TCU being the most important. If they win tonight our odds drop to 0

Great to see South Carolina carry over their good play against us over to Clemson and show it wasnt a fluke. Carolina can play ball when Rattler is dialed in! Oh and can we quit talking about giving the Ohio State QB the Heisman! Good results early on today!

They beat #5 last week and #8 this week. That's not a fluke.

So our two losses will be on the road to top 20 teams when it’s all said and done, with one of those being #1
And this is why you wish your opponents the best when they aren't playing you. The way Carolina and Vandy closed out made our SOS look a lot better. Sadly won't matter unless all heck breaks loose the rest of the night into next week our playoff chances are gone... But we likely end up top5 if we win tonight and bowl game. That my friends is a huge accomplishment.

Great to see South Carolina carry over their good play against us over to Clemson and show it wasnt a fluke. Carolina can play ball when Rattler is dialed in! Oh and can we quit talking about giving the Ohio State QB the Heisman! Good results early on today!

So wish Hendon was out there today making a statement. I think he would have a strong chance.

VN Store

Back