I swear

Tennessee admin hires have been atrocious for a couple of decades now. At one time Tennessee could be considered a top job, now it's a dumpster fire. If people want to think the fans are unreasonable, so be it. But, the fact is at one time Tennessee was a college football powerhouse and now it's a bottom feeder. That's all on the people that hire the coaches and those that lack the ability to coach.

Tennessee admin hires have been atrocious for a couple of decades now. At one time Tennessee could be considered a top job, now it's a dumpster fire. If people want to think the fans are unreasonable, so be it. But, the fact is at one time Tennessee was a college football powerhouse and now it's a bottom feeder. That's all on the people that hire the coaches and those that lack the ability to coach.

Yes, starting with Hamilton through Hart and Currie the admins stupidly reacted to the loud fans, fired guys, or hired classless guts that dumped us, and then went shopping in the available pool to get rebuffed by higher level candidates and end up settling for the Dooleys and Jones. It appears that our current leadership is not willing to do that and the loud fans just get louder demanding that we FAHR Puritt and execute to the same gameplan. This thead alone is a testament to their perseverance to require action to meet their demands, worked with previous leadership.... OH WELL..

Yes, starting with Hamilton through Hart and Currie the admins stupidly reacted to the loud fans, fired guys, or hired classless guts that dumped us, and then went shopping in the available pool to get rebuffed by higher level candidates and end up settling for the Dooleys and Jones. It appears that our current leadership is not willing to do that and the loud fans just get louder demanding that we FAHR Puritt and execute to the same gameplan. This thead alone is a testament to their perseverance to require action to meet their demands, worked with previous leadership.... OH WELL..

Still mad about Fulmer being fired?

Reactions: dlravol2
My momma taught me not to swear. I do however agree with your position OP, people on this sight would not be happy if TN won 6 Natty's in a 12 year span.

Reactions: Raebo
Fans loudly wanted Kiffin, Dooley, Jones, and Pruitt? I don't think so. I've been around long enough to know that's not what the fans wanted in any of those situations.

Reactions: onevol74 and rkvdg
Love how the point of this post was never discussed, Vols could hire Saban tomorrow and someone would bitch about he is too old.

Reactions: Myrtleturtle
Fans loudly wanted Kiffin, Dooley, Jones, and Pruitt? I don't think so. I've been around long enough to know that's not what the fans wanted in any of those situations.

By the Time Fulmer was hired and he started to try to hire a coach, I dont remember fans loudly wanting anyone. They just knew we needed a coach,.

None of the people who had any part of Fulmers firing, or hiring, Kiffins Hire, Dooleys Hire and fire, Jones Hire and Fire, Currys Hire or Fire, or Hamiltons hiring are there anymore.
They have ALL been gone for at least 2 years.

Reactions: BigDave
I'm sure its not just here w Tennessee fans and probably occurs everywhere but its like IF

IF Bill Belichick was hired , fans would be like, DONT WANT, TOO OLD!
Or Lost 38-9 to Buffalo and by 14 to Miami! NO THANKS
LOL

Who has Tennessee hired as the head football coach in many years.........where anyone could say.........ā€hey this could be awesome?ā€

Pruitt isnā€™t even fired.
No one else has been hired (for the job).

And your already complaining, because ā€œsomeā€ folks may complain? Seriously?

You doing a preemptive strike I guess.

How in heck does ā€œanyoneā€ give this kind of crap a like?

Reactions: Godfatha

VN Store

Back