I spoke with JRM hour after game.......

madbamahater

This isn't really a medical update obviously I'm no doctor who evaluated him. But, when I spoke with JRM roughly an hour after the game....

He told me he will be back. I asked him if he's "okay" and he said "yes, I'll be alright". I asked him so it isn't anything too serious and he said "nah, nothing too bad" I told him get well soon and he said "I'll be back soon".....

I know this doesn't offer anything really but he was going about his business as usual. He was in good spirits. Was in a very casual state about himself and the situation.

He didn't offer any specifics as he may not even know for sure....

Just passing on my conversation....

Reactions: 17 people
This isn't really a medical update obviously I'm no doctor who evaluated him. But, when I spoke with JRM roughly an hour after the game....

He told me he will be back. I asked him if he's "okay" and he said "yes, I'll be alright". I asked him so it isn't anything too serious and he said "nah, nothing too bad" I told him get well soon and he said "I'll be back soon".....

I know this doesn't offer anything really but he was going about his business as usual. He was in good spirits. Was in a very casual state about himself and the situation.

Thank you for the info. Something positive at least.

Reactions: 1 person

I think everyone should feel better about it now

believe he'll be back, for sure, even if he has to crawl on the field...:)

GO VOLS!

I remember one year we played Florida at home and our defensive tackle, from Martin, Tn. had a shoulder issue. He played the first quarter of the game and was not effective, so he was replaced.
He ended up being drafted by Green Bay.
Hope JRM will be effective.

i don't know why the guys at 247 are saying he could be out next week. he laid a block on the kickoff with his bad shoulder and it was enough cause for concern to keep him out. i can't imagine him not playing next week.

Probably should consider developing a little more depth before playing our best guys on special teams. Duh.

i don't know why the guys at 247 are saying he could be out next week. he laid a block on the kickoff with his bad shoulder and it was enough cause for concern to keep him out. i can't imagine him not playing next week.
JRM obviously didn't like the decision but it was a precautionary measure IMO. we need one leader on defense for UF and sutton was already out along with DK from last week. i think he'll be at full speed sat.

Just passing on my conversation...

Man I hope you're telling the truth. He's crucial

Man I hope you're telling the truth. He's crucial

Yes. I promise I'm telling the truth. Lol. Like I said I don't know what it means if anything. He could have just been being positive and hopeful. That's how he is...

But, it is undoubtedly true, that I spoke with him roughly an hour after the game....

I would not make up such a thing. Lol.

Yes. I promise I'm telling the truth. Lol. Like I said I don't know what it means if anything. He could have just been being positive and hopeful. That's how he is...

But, it is undoubtedly true, that I spoke with him roughly an hour after the game....

I would not make up such a thing. Lol.

Give me his # and I will give him some pointers on potty training his daughter.

Anything football related he's got that.

Just kidding. Except for the potty training part.

Get well soon.

VN Store

Back