I Predicted This....Now I Wanna Puke

DOCTORLOOMIS

Smith’s Grove - Warren County Sanitarium
Why does it make you wanna puke?

Every time a player has a good performance early in the season they immediately get hyped up as a Heisman frontrunner...it means next to nothing (see: Harris, Jacory).

Why?

He has been the best player in college football thus far...just wait and see what this kid does against those slow Big-Ten defenses.

The kid is going to throw for 2,000 and run for 1,200...he deserves all the light he is getting.

I hope breaks every one of Tebow's records.

Now, two weeks into the season, Robinson has an incredible 885 yards of offense, with 455 coming on the ground (8.0 yards per carry) and 430 through the air (43-of-62, 69.4 percent, with two touchdowns and no interceptions).

If that isn't Heisman worthy I don't know what is. He won't win it because Iowa, Penn State, Wisconsin & Ohio State will beat Michigan

Did Tauren Poole rush to the front of the Heisman race? He ran ALL OVER the #7 team in America...behind an offensive line that is faaaaaaar less talented than the defensive line of Oregon.

He won't win the Heisman, but he deserves to be in contention based on his performance so far.

Did Tauren Poole rush to the front of the Heisman race? He ran ALL OVER the #7 team in America...behind an offensive line that is faaaaaaar less talented than the defensive line of Oregon.

Oregon's defensive line isn't talented. Most wouldn't start anywhere in the SEC.

Um, Robinson should absolutely be the #1 contender for the Heisman. WHO ELSE? He accounted for 499 of Michigan's 529 yards. Best performance I've ever seen.

I hope breaks every one of Tebow's records.

If that isn't Heisman worthy I don't know what is. He won't win it because Iowa, Penn State, Wisconsin & Ohio State will beat Michigan

If there is a team that can lose 4 or 5 games and still have a Heisman winner, it is Michigan.

Robinson is playing lights out is deserving of all the hype.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I was watching the Mich-ND game with my uncle. I told him that if Michigan drive down for the win in South Bend, the Mich QB would magically and mysteriously become a Heisman candidate. My premonition came true. This article should make any true college football fan puke..........

Rivals.com College Football - Michigan's Robinson rushes to front of Heisman race

There's no mystery.

The kid had nearly 500 yards of total offense.

But I guess haters gonna hate....

I was watching the Mich-ND game with my uncle. I told him that if Michigan drive down for the win in South Bend, the Mich QB would magically and mysteriously become a Heisman candidate. My premonition came true. This article should make any true college football fan puke..........

Rivals.com College Football - Michigan's Robinson rushes to front of Heisman race
I agree. I also think they will lose a minimal 5 games this year. I like Michigan about as much as I like Vanderbilt.

i'm with just about every one of you. if you look at the first two weeks, which is all we can look at, he has been the best offensive player in the country. will this pace continue? no way. add in the 4-6 losses they will have this year and i see no way a qb on a .500ish team wins the heisman. the defense will let them down a handfull of times this year which will not go as strongly for him with the voters if there is another player with possibly even lesser stats on a team that plays after jan 1.

The bottom line is the kid put up over 500 yards of offense by himself. He should be getting Heisman hype this early in the season. I'm not UM fan at all, but Robinson has been lights out for the first two games.

He's earned the hype. He's gonna have to smash every record ever to win it on a 7 win team, in which case he's earned it.

Guy deserves the hype, no doubt. I think most of us are still bitter about the Peyton Manning snub, resulting from none other than the fact that one guy played for Michigan and the other for Tennessee.

... So you want Tauren Poole to win the Heisman?

Of course it would be nice, just like if an Tennessee player were to win it, but it isn't going to happen. the Michigan guy definitely deserves it thus far, but we will see.

I just think Manning should have won it.

VN Store

Back