I only watched the second half of GS game

It was pretty bad for sure, but we were up so much on them the 2nd half kinda turned into a practice. We just had a shoot around and they were still playing basketball. Seemed that even the crowd tuned out during the half

These are not good games to play. UT schedule makers need to stick with teams in the top 150 as much as possible. There is nothing to gain. Our practices are better work for the young players. The only thing you learn is bad habits and how to lose interest in your opponent.

Coach said the first half of the UNC game was the worst he’s had a team play since he’s been here…not anymore. Second half last night was atrocious. Some of it due to the competition. Some due to officiating letting them beat us to death. It was just a bad night of ball. Felt like I just left a scrimmage between two random division 3 teams

They were up big at the half. Played several players in the game as well which didn’t help with the flow of the game.

An avid fan would have remembered the first half of the UNC game just two weeks ago.

This sounds more like an emotional flake who will sway like grass in the wind with each game.
Losing bad to unc is one thing but it's worse getting blown away by an 0-9 team in the second half

I think his last year was a 4-win season.

Edit: Nvm…looked it up. It was 5-22.

Yes. 5-22 was Wade’s 5th and final year (the only one without Allan). Allan’s final game was a 40-101 loss at KY in the SECT. A revenge game for them after losing on a 4-point possession by UT a few weeks earlier.

VN Store

Back