I now see why SDSU had WAC Success

for making my point about malcolm he cant shoot.you might want to check around the nba there isnt too many guys who are 6"9' 215 who cant shoot make it in that league.As an Aztec I think it will be a good game but clearly the vols have faced way more athletic front lines than state.Frankly i always thought shooting was pretty important in basketball.

You said someone on this site was overplaying the strength difference between our two teams. You used that to justify your snarky response to one of our posters. I asked you to show me the post about which you got all moist.

Thereafter, you went plain stupid and called me unintelligent and unfunny.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I would also like to see that post. It may help down the road.

So, I am just wondering, truly, in what area is SDSU equal to or greater than Tennessee? If Tennessee shows up ready to play, what have they got that we don't have?

Personally, I think even if they were otherwise even, Free Throw shooting, depth, and Senior leadership would be hard to overcome. Also, in the short clips I have seen, SDSU has done quite well on wide open three pointer. Hopefully, we have learned enough defense to avoid allowing that all day long.

They may have no bigs but they are an amazing rebounding team, Hobson does a great job for a wing rebounding and may be a lottery pick this year

Its hopson and if he is a lottery pick I will cry.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Guys, there is a reason SDSU is a "vogue" upset pick this year...they have talent, plus their coach was at Michigan once upon a time and made the final four. The team that takes this the most seriously will win, but I acknowledge the travel may favor UT. I am hoping getting embarrassed by UK will wake the orange up.
The way our offense works there are many times getting an offensive rebound is impossible. If SDSU has a pogo stick who pulled 20+ bounds recently then anything can happen.

VN Store

Back