I no longer hate TN...

Tennessee is better than at least 1 other team in Tennessee.........it’s a good day not to be a Chattanooga fan.

Reactions: volfannbama
I hate UF too. On this we can agree. :)

I hope UGA beats Bama in the title game and beats UF so bad half the team refuses to go back out in the second half.

Last edited:
Reactions: BAMA-DAWG
Regardless of which colors you wear on Saturday, or which team you support, or where your team currently stands in the rankings there are many among us who are still going to watch Our Conference every week. The drama and pageantry that is college football keeps us coming back week after week. Like the last round of golf you played, though you finished on the wrong side of 90, the approach shot you hit on 18 is what gives you hope, the promise that you did it as well as best in the game, at least for one hole.
You’re team is struggling mightily right now, and to some, it is like watching NASCAR. We want to see the the crash. As bad as it is for you guys right now, others are enjoying the fact that it is not our team that is in your spot. We’ve all been there. Bama. USCe. Florida. UGA. LSU. AU. Ole Miss. The list goes on and will go on. The fact that your rivals gather to watch your futility reveals that your team matters, or at least it has mattered before. Nobody cares about UMass’ record this year, or which year of the current rebuild the coach is in. But it matters to us.
Your team has had glory at many of our teams expense. And success tends to breed success. I confess, it has been interesting, (fun even) in a twisted, warped kind of way, to see the VOLs struggle these past few seasons. But in college football, and especially the SEC, what comes around goes around. My team is enjoying a high level of success under our current staff, and they all seem like geniuses and our players seem like they are all 1st rounders. I will enjoy it while it lasts, and hope it continues to last. But nothing lasts forever, including the funk that your program has been mired in for some time now.
I hope your team beats UTC, and think they will. Then I hope they beat everyone else on the schedule except UGA. Maybe one day I will again be hating the VOLs the most, but for now I will now shift my #1 hatred to UF.
Gtfoh

Reactions: marvin616
Regardless of which colors you wear on Saturday, or which team you support, or where your team currently stands in the rankings there are many among us who are still going to watch Our Conference every week. The drama and pageantry that is college football keeps us coming back week after week. Like the last round of golf you played, though you finished on the wrong side of 90, the approach shot you hit on 18 is what gives you hope, the promise that you did it as well as best in the game, at least for one hole.
You’re team is struggling mightily right now, and to some, it is like watching NASCAR. We want to see the the crash. As bad as it is for you guys right now, others are enjoying the fact that it is not our team that is in your spot. We’ve all been there. Bama. USCe. Florida. UGA. LSU. AU. Ole Miss. The list goes on and will go on. The fact that your rivals gather to watch your futility reveals that your team matters, or at least it has mattered before. Nobody cares about UMass’ record this year, or which year of the current rebuild the coach is in. But it matters to us.
Your team has had glory at many of our teams expense. And success tends to breed success. I confess, it has been interesting, (fun even) in a twisted, warped kind of way, to see the VOLs struggle these past few seasons. But in college football, and especially the SEC, what comes around goes around. My team is enjoying a high level of success under our current staff, and they all seem like geniuses and our players seem like they are all 1st rounders. I will enjoy it while it lasts, and hope it continues to last. But nothing lasts forever, including the funk that your program has been mired in for some time now.
I hope your team beats UTC, and think they will. Then I hope they beat everyone else on the schedule except UGA. Maybe one day I will again be hating the VOLs the most, but for now I will now shift my #1 hatred to UF.[/QUOTe

Personally I have never been a Dawg hater. Florida is another matter. however. I hope you beat them like a gong, this year and every year!

I was at a sports bar last year and was amazed at the fact that the entire bar was cheering for the Cleveland Browns to win a close game. I live in Georgia. It made no sense except that everyone had pity for them due to their years of incompetence. This is us being the Browns.

I hope your team beats UTC, and think they will. Then I hope they beat everyone else on the schedule except UGA. Maybe one day I will again be hating the VOLs the most, but for now I will now shift my #1 hatred to UF.
So are you a bama fan or dawg fan or do you like both teams?

Ironically, UGA (aside from UK of course) seems to be the only East rival we beat every once in awhile.

I was at a sports bar last year and was amazed at the fact that the entire bar was cheering for the Cleveland Browns to win a close game. I live in Georgia. It made no sense except that everyone had pity for them due to their years of incompetence. This is us being the Browns.

Keeping it in the family. The Haslams should be banned from all sports hence forth.

And remind me when was the last time GA won an N.C.?

I still hate Alabama.

And pretty much every team not named Tennessee or Navy. To be honest, I actually hate all other sec teams more than other conferences.

If that's your only 2 choices, I don't think either ship is going to make it out of the harbor.

Another passive aggressive post by a UGA fan. The most asinine, pompous, and annoying fan base in sports.

I don’t care if UGA goes 0-12, I’d still despise them and their fan base.

Go away, buttsniffer.

A35A009C-28AE-482B-9FAA-A9F9D3FFB20A.jpeg

We've officially transformed into Vanderbilt. Let that sink in.

I will say this for Dawg fans. That pink out for an opposing coach who's wife died from breast cancer? Classiest thing I have ever seen. Something like that for one of your own? Of course. But to extend that kind of respect to an opponent and that many? I have never seen that before. Well done.

Reactions: Volinfla13

VN Store

Back