I need your prayers VolNation

You have my prayers. My wife died Dec 2 last year and I know how very hard it is to get through.

Reactions: 1 person
Prayers Brother. I know ur pain as i lost my mother back in April. She was 80. I am 53. Really makes you think. GOD will be with you and your family. If any of volnation can help please do. We still owe over 5 grand from when Mom died. So, this is hard on those left behind. GOD BLESS YOU.

Praying for you and your family. Your father lives on, in you, through your memories. God bless.

Prayers from this Gator...I just lost my momma August 22 after a 9 month battle with lung/brain cancer, and I miss her dearly...She was 52.

I pray the lord gives you the strength to get through this difficult time, and that comforts you and your loved ones.

Prayers to you and your family! So sorry for your loss. May the Lords peace be with you and the family

I am so sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family. May God bring you comfort and healing.

Thanks to each of you for all your thoughts, prayers, and donations. I will be replying soon. Not much time at the moment but I wanted to take a second to say thanks. May god bless you all.

VN Store

Back