I may be wrong but B/P seems to baby his players too much IMO.

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Horrible execution on the court B/P seems not too concerned. I do wonder if he holds back sometimes so he can have all players returning for next season. Just an observation.

Its been this way all year, and I am afraid its going to be like this again next year.

Is the OP saying that Pearl intentionally under-coached the team so that they consequently underperformed in hopes that the players will stick around?

Is the OP saying that Pearl intentionally under-coached the team so that they consequently underperformed in hopes that the players will stick around?

That is what I got out of it.

And if the OP is asking for opinions on this statement, NOT A CHANCE.

Heart? They lack brains--or coaching. Geez, It's Basketball Basics, a cardinal rule: You NEVER let a team's best player drive all the way to the rack for the game-winning basket!! You double him, you have help ready: He may beat you with a jumper or a dish, but you don't let the guy get to the rim. That's just TERRIBLE--a lack of smarts and a lack of fundamentals.

Recruits like him because he is a players' coach. Most players coaches are like that. They are pals, not teachers

VN Store

Back