I love Hooker

He will return, I don't know where all the draft talk is coming from. He would be dumb to leave after this season. Don't get me wrong, I like CJH, but he wasn't that swift about identifying QB talent. He was riding with Milton, in spite of his terrible mistakes, until he got injured and was forced to make a change. I almost feel like your post should be in blue font.
Everyone keeps pointing to the Pitt QB and saying Hooker should come back and improve his stock. On the other hand, I keep looking at the UNC QB, who is dropping like a rock on draft boards.
GBO!!

Everyone keeps pointing to the Pitt QB and saying Hooker should come back and improve his stock. On the other hand, I keep looking at the UNC QB, who is dropping like a rock on draft boards.
GBO!!

Point taken but I think Howell and Pickett were a little different situations last season.

Howell was getting first round chatter where Pickett was day 2 at best.

Also think UNC lost a lot of talent around Howell to the draft. Williams and Carter are getting starter level carries at RB in Denver and NY.

Howell has also rushed for nearly 700 yards this year. I dont know if he has hurt himself that much compared to what Pickett has gained.

What happened to Sam Howell? How North Carolina QB's stats, draft stock have taken big hits in 2021

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Reminds me of the time I went to Atlanta as a young and innocent lad and came home a man.
Speaking of the zoo. watch the friars club roast of drew carey and listen to Kip Adotta talk about he and drew going to the petting zoo and putting salt on their rear ends and having a WONDERFUL time. It's hilarious.

This dude is highly effective. I pray he’s back next season. So glad we have a coach who was able to identify QB talent correctly and with Swiftness. Heupel recognized almost immediately that Milton was inaccurate and that Bailey just wasn’t it. I feel like we would still be rolling with Milton if it was a Jones or Pruitt call. We will score points vs UGA. Cut life should have been our guy post Fulmer. The Qb position is the most important decision that you make as a college head coach. I’m just glad we don’t have a substandard QB lacing them up for us this weekend. You can’t win with them. Go Vols.
s

Hendon Hooker undecided on potential return to Vols in 2022

Here is a discussion of his draft prospects. He has clearly said that he just hasn't thought about it yet. My guess is that he was assuming he would be back, didn't count on doing so well.

My other guess is that no matter how well he does, he won't crack the top 2 rounds and so will be back.

I will also offer an opinion that he loves to play at no matter what level and would rather play another year at UT than take a chance on the draft if it's not a sure thing.

This dude is highly effective. I pray he’s back next season. So glad we have a coach who was able to identify QB talent correctly and with Swiftness. Heupel recognized almost immediately that Milton was inaccurate and that Bailey just wasn’t it. I feel like we would still be rolling with Milton if it was a Jones or Pruitt call. We will score points vs UGA. Cut life should have been our guy post Fulmer. The Qb position is the most important decision that you make as a college head coach. I’m just glad we don’t have a substandard QB lacing them up for us this weekend. You can’t win with them. Go Vols.
Maybe, but I remember Milton getting hurt. If he didn't, it's possible Milton is still qb1 and we're singing a different song.

VN Store

Back