I Lost Her

Agghhhhh, that's so devastating to hear, dd. And strange that it can be so difficult to read such beautiful words. It's clear that the two of you together had a gift that most people will never know in even the longest of lifetimes, and there's something in that to hang onto.

I have no doubt you'll find your way through to take care of your kids going forward, but I hope you can also find your own way too, just to hold on and hold on as far as this life carries you along, until your two souls can come back together again, however it is that that happens.

I am the river fishing with my Fiancé. Took a break to catch up on Volnation and now she asks why I am crying. Bro, I am so sorry for your loss and can’t imagine what you are going through. Me and Hannah send our Love and positive vibes and energy to you and your family during this difficult time. We are all family here. May you find the peace that you deserve.

Man, I'm so sorry to hear this, DD. You guys have been in my prayers for a while now.

Reading your initial post was painful, but I also feel a sense of guilt.. thinking about all the stupid crap we worry about, waste our time on, and fight over. A gut-wrenching account of the pain of losing a loved one really puts things in perspective.

I hope I'm not the only one that reads this thread and loves on his family just a little harder tonight, tries to live each day a little fuller, and thanks God for all of His blessings, rather than focusing on the negative.

Prayers of comfort, God bless you.

I wish I had words to ease your pain, but anyone who's lost a loved one knows those words don't exist. People say time heals all wounds, but I don't believe that either. I think they're always there, we just find ways to keep on living through the pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you, for whatever they may be worth. Hold tight to your kids, and God bless.

Also this.

fcuk-cancer.jpg

Most sincere condolences...I pray for comfort for you and your family during this time of loss.

£UCK cancer!

Reactions: dduncan4163
So very sorry, DD. I feel your loss. I recently lost my oldest grandson, age 14, and it is devastating, but he gave us some wonderful memories to cherish. Cherish hers.

Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise
Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to be free
Blackbird fly, blackbird fly
Into the light of the dark black night
Blackbird fly, blackbird fly
Into the light of the dark black night

Oh Ivan. So sorry about your grand baby. That’s awful.

Good Lord, the pain of that was palpable. So sorry, I am happy you could send her off well at home. God bless.

So sorry to hear this. No words can soften the pain you are going through. I pray for strength for you in this most difficult of times.

VN Store

Back