I know this will tic off most VOLS fans but...

Are you guys serious, you call me a fake fan yet you dont even know what song we come out to haha wow! ROCKY TOP IS NOT PLAYED IN OUR ENTRANCE! So stop saying it is. Its down the field.:nono:

Last edited:
If we came out like this it would be so EPIC!

Virginia Tech Enter Sandman Entrance - YouTube

Just imagine 100,000+ jumping around, it would be the best home field advantage ever! Look I know most of you dont like this but I think if we did this it would be sick. The song is Enter Sandman! GO VOLS!

Don't be a jack ass...... I don't give a damn if you played "Old McDonald had a farm", win and you WILL have exictment surrounding the program. Why would we want to be a copycat anyway?

Hate Va Tech.
They suck, and always will.
Why would we lower ourselves to emulate a hogie.

I lived and worked in SW Virginia. VA Tech fans do not like TN. They have always had a chip on their shoulder when it comes to Tn.
And guess what, in SW Va., everyone, and I mean everyone is related.
That is why they all call each other cuz!. No joke.

Fail post if I've ever seen one.

Apparently it's so loud at the game that a lot of you don't even know what song is being played by the Pride!

Reactions: 2 people
Apparently it's so loud at the game that a lot of you don't even know what song is being played by the Pride!

I don't think that's it. I honestly think people really don't know. They just assume it is Rocky Top. So, are they real fans? I'm sure they "wooo" at the top of their lungs, though! :no:

Death Magnetic is a great album. Definitely a return to what made them great in the first place. I agree that everything after And Justice for All sucked until Death Magnetic though.

I was so disgusted with St.Anger that I haven't listened to Death Magnetic. I might try it out.

Wanna know who sucks? Bucket Head! He's a depressed weirdo that couldn't get over himself with GnR and Ozzy told him to get lost!! Sorry I'm just ranting bc I liked the guy at one time before he thought people owed him something.

:lolabove:

Your feelings get hurt? Go cry with Lars. Buckethead doesn't sue his own fans, unlike some bands...

And for the record Buckethead quit GnR. Ozzy also wanted Buckethead as his guitarist, but Buckethead refused to remove his bucket and mask (the bucket and mask hide his disfigured chicken clawed out face). Get your facts straight if you're gonna trash talk someone because you just sound ignorant. You're probably used to that though.

Last edited:
Playing an overplayed early 90s song while running out is not a college football tradition and I hope Tennessee never stoops so low as to need stadium soundsystem ploys to hype up the fans for a football game.

What did VA Tech do before the early 90's?

Since I'm probably the only VT fan on this site I can easily answer this question. NOTHING! We had good players before the 90's (Bruce Smith) but our teams didn't take off until we beat Texas in the Sugar Bowl during the 95 season.

But anyways back to the topic, we were the first to play Enter Sandman and it works for us. Every UT game I've been to, the entrance has been perfect and doesn't need to be changed. If you remove the bias that I have for VT, UT has the best entrance in football and that is me being honest.

Since I'm probably the only VT fan on this site I can easily answer this question. NOTHING! We had good players before the 90's (Bruce Smith) but our teams didn't take off until we beat Texas in the Sugar Bowl during the 95 season.

But anyways back to the topic, we were the first to play Enter Sandman and it works for us. Every UT game I've been to, the entrance has been perfect and doesn't need to be changed. If you remove the bias that I have for VT, UT has the best entrance in football and that is me being honest.

Not so fast, Rodriguez.

I'm a transplant. Grew up in Roanoke going to Tech games all my life. Go to college at App State and now got accepted to transfer to Tenn for school so I'm jumping ship. If that makes sense. lol

I'm first and foremost a Tennessee fan.

I like Tech enough. My girlfriend went there for undergrad and was raised a Hokie.

VN Store

Back