I just realized and I'm lost on what

Vols1966

to do today. Where did the season go? Seems like only last weekend we beat the Gators. I guess this is what happens when we field a top quality team. Boy for the last 20 years it seemed like the season couldn't be over fast enough. Looking forward to the ride that CJH is gonna take me on in the coming years!

So guessing I'll take today and get some things done around the house (honey do list) before the bowl season gets here. Not gonna be fun! Damn.

to do today. Where did the season go? Seems like only last weekend we beat the Gators. I guess this is what happens when we field a top quality team. Boy for the last 20 years it seemed like the season couldn't be over fast enough. Looking forward to the ride that CJH is gonna take me on in the coming years!

So guessing I'll take today and get some things done around the house (honey do list) before the bowl season gets here. Not gonna be fun! Damn.

A lot of guys just now figuring out today that those people hanging around in their homes are the wife and kids.

Soccer?

iu

Yesterday a jawja fan ask me who we played this weekend, for a moment I got excited about another game but couldn’t think who the hell we were playing or game time. Then it hit me. FO jawja

Watch USA soccer team at 9and enjoy championship Sunday
I've tried, I just don't understand, kick the towards the goal, then they kick it back towards midfield. If that's not good enough, they then kick it back further to their goalkeeper and start all over. Flop more than Ole Miss.

Reactions: ATCVolinmn
Vols basketball and winter yard work keep me busy starting about now. Roll right into baseball season in Feb/March and then get ready for spring football. Next thing you know, we’ll be in Nashville playing Virginia to start next season.

VN Store

Back