I just don't get it!!!!

imbubbaspitcup

You want UT to win, but deep down I knew we were going to lose! There is no way we should have been running a 2-3 zone on defense! That has two of our players chasing the ball & leaving open all of those 3 shots that they took! Rick Barnes run the man to man defense! Plavsic you started off good, but you on the bench with your "they are TOO SMALL antics , then that DumbAZZ cheap shot elbow was garbage! They out played us in the paint, their 6'2" guards were out rebounding our bigs, their defense was better, they attacked the rim & they out coached us! We have to update our offense, it's a pattern that has been going on all year! Our 11 losses speaks for that!

Last edited:
I disagree. Those numbers are terrible. They were mostly open looks. We had 13 more shots
Open looks are what FAU got all game. Those are open looks. We had some but their offense got them an open 3 basically every trip down if they wanted it. Then when they missed they got the offensive rebound where we didn’t even bother boxing out most of the time. That’s effort.

Open looks are what FAU got all game. Those are open looks. We had some but their offense got them an open 3 basically every trip down if they wanted it. Then when they missed they got the offensive rebound where we didn’t even bother boxing out most of the time. That’s effort.
We hit two less three's on 13 more shots. 13 shots...

1000%

You’d think the mostly upperclassmen roster would know how to box out. I miss Grant.

Regardless of defense you have to be able to score. FAU scored 40 2nd half points and it might as well have been 80. TN is so reliant on great defense and if it isn’t stellar against quality teams they’re most likely going to lose because of poor shooting.

Barnes better land some scorers in the portal.

Reactions: volfeeva
Regardless of defense you have to be able to score. FAU scored 40 2nd half points and it might as well have been 80. TN is so reliant on great defense and if it isn’t stellar against quality teams they’re most likely going to lose because of poor shooting.

Barnes better land some scorers in the portal.
People have made the same comments on this site even before the play offs began, that if we run into a hot-shooting team regardless of their seed, we will be coming back home. Tonight was that night.

VN Store

Back