I Just Bought My First Season Tickets!

A little interested myself. Answer one or more or none of my questions. Congrats to your daughter by the way. That’s really cool.
Price?
Parking pass included?
Commute?
Overnightin it or drive up and back game day?
GBO 🍊

I grew up near Saltillo. It’s a long ways to anywhere.

I grew up in Milledgeville.... we liked to call Saltillo one of our suburbs.. Live in Savannah now...make the trip every football weekend in the fall. Leave about lunch on Friday..home on Sunday. Only about 4.5 hours..down to a science....and thank God for XM

A little interested myself. Answer one or more or none of my questions. Congrats to your daughter by the way. That’s really cool.
Price?
Parking pass included?
Commute?
Overnightin it or drive up and back game day?
GBO 🍊

Thanks, she is very excited.
We had to pay $500 per seat as a donation. Ticket price is said to be $420 each, but haven't actually seen it yet.
No parking pass unless they surprise me with one.
We will do a little of both, depending on the circumstances.
Yes - GBO!

Reactions: Johnnyreb#VFL
Thanks, she is very excited.
We had to pay $500 per seat as a donation. Ticket price is said to be $420 each, but haven't actually seen it yet.
No parking pass unless they surprise me with one.
We will do a little of both, depending on the circumstances.
Yes - GBO!

Just saw my renewal email. $450 this year.

Reactions: Sara Clark
Kind of surprised my email renewal came today. I thought Season Ticket sales didn't start till April 1.

I renewed mine as well, I did relocate though. I was in N, but with the proposed construction taking some of that section out I wanted to move. I opted for XX3 since I’ll have the actual chairbacks and full view of field.

OP you’ll enjoy it. Even though we haven’t had much success lately, you cannot beat a Saturday in Neyland.

They lost about 3000 from the donor base. It will grow a little bit but you won’t have an issue in buying a parking pass.

I grew up in Milledgeville.... we liked to call Saltillo one of our suburbs.. Live in Savannah now...make the trip every football weekend in the fall. Leave about lunch on Friday..home on Sunday. Only about 4.5 hours..down to a science....and thank God for XM

From Savannah to Knoxville? I like how you drive!...or do you fly?

VN Store

Back