I hope UT AD or someone high up reads this.. pass along?

If any fan base can do it .. THE BIG ORANGE fan base can.... Food every email for UT staff we can

Uhm....errrh...I don't get it. UT has out of state fans proximate to TN everywhere.

Why should we randomly carry UVA's school flag, again?

Edit: nevermind, didn't connect to the UVA students killed.

Last edited:
Or someone can pass this along and make it happen... But I believe we should not only carry out our state flag and the UT flag, but we should also run out with the University of Virginia flag as well. Me living here in SWVA, and alot of VOL fans here, and UVa fans would love to see it. What a classy gesture it would be. How can we make this happen?
Where in SWVA?

Or someone can pass this along and make it happen... But I believe we should not only carry out our state flag and the UT flag, but we should also run out with the University of Virginia flag as well. Me living here in SWVA, and alot of VOL fans here, and UVa fans would love to see it. What a classy gesture it would be. How can we make this happen?

I was thinking the EXACT same thing the other day. How nice and respectful it would be to carry their flag out on the field. VA is a border state and there is A LOT of history shared between the 2.

You need to pair it with a gesture that makes a difference. Maybe donate to the student’s families or an organization that is trying to help the root cause.

Otherwise it’s just a self-serving PR move.

Sure! Do it all! Those families have to be absolutely devastated. Horrible shame.

Reactions: Orange Death
Love the idea! Maybe even lead with the UVA flag? Ours behind? Love the ideas also of a joint effort. Very nice thought and gesture. Agree that social media is the way to make it happen, specifically Voltwitter.

VN Store

Back