I hope this is true because we're top 5

Maybe that Larry Johnson UNLV team which was talked about as one of the best college teams ever.
2010, Kentucky had 5 1st rounders. Wall, Cousins, Patterson, Bledsoe, Orton.

That isn't an argument against UNLV as the greatest team ever, nor is it an argument for that UK team. They were just the first team that came to my mind revolving around the discussion of possibly having 5 players drafted in the same year.

2012 UK team had 6 players drafted (4 in the 1st, 2 in the 2nd). Same for the 2015 team (4 in the 1st, 2 in the 2nd).

Last edited:
Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
2010, Kentucky had 5 1st rounders. Wall, Cousins, Patterson, Bledsoe, Orton.

That isn't an argument against UNLV as the greatest team ever, nor is it an argument for that UK team. They were just the first team that came to my mind revolving around the discussion of possibly having 5 players drafted in the same year.

2012 UK team had 6 players drafted (4 in the 1st, 2 in the 2nd). Same for the 2015 team (4 in the 1st, 2 in the 2nd).
UK was the only team I figured probably had done it, and obviously our talent isn’t on that level, so don’t see it happening.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
No...how many teams EVER have had 5 guys drafted same year?
Well, according to Chris, 3 teams in the past 10 years. So, it's possible and imo, if Pons comes back, it's very possible. Really, the only question is whether or not, Fulk gets drafted, because Keon, Springer and JJJ will. Maybe not all next year, but if all 3 declare for the draft, then I expect, all 3 and Pons will be drafted, no doubt.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan

VN Store

Back