I Hear Frogs!

Frogs are croaking, peach trees blooming - It all starts to go back to normal Thursday.

I'm dreading it after all this nice weather hopefully Spring will be early and the frogs can get on with there business :)

My cousin took a picture of a snake in his yard here in Kentucky Saturday.

I'm hoping the bugs become alive again for one more one before another good deep freeze and kill off.

Right! Pretty sure I killed a black widow crawling across the garage floor the other day. Them and the skeeters.

I'm thinking Armageddon. Tried my best to get in the Christmas spirit in 70 degree weather.

I wore shorts to both of my Christmas shindigs this year. We had friends fly up from NOLA to visit and have a party and they were disappointed because of how warm it was. They were like next year you guys need to make it cold because it doesn't feel like Christmas even though we came up north a little.

I haven't heard frogs but this weather is ridiculous. I'd rather have holiday temps below freezing with snow flurries.

On Christmas someone managed to drive off of my driveway and left muddy tire marks in the yard. My said she was going to Home Depit to grab some grass seed. I told her grass won't grow in December. Well, usually anyway.

:)

I haven't heard frogs but this weather is ridiculous. I'd rather have holiday temps below freezing with snow flurries.

On Christmas someone managed to drive off of my driveway and left muddy tire marks in the yard. My said she was going to Home Depit to grab some grass seed. I told her grass won't grow in December. Well, usually anyway.

It supposed to get cold here in Kentucky Thursday.

Some of the Bermuda is greening back up and some bulbs started sprouting already. Tulips are about six inches.

The question is will a sudden change back to seasonal weather kill all the frogs,thus disrupting the entire cycle of life?

Christmas eve I noticed some patches in the yard have shot up in the yard. I joked with my wife I would need to mow on Christmas day... In shorts.... Of course it ended up pouring rain all day.

Christmas eve I noticed some patches in the yard have shot up in the yard. I joked with my wife I would need to mow on Christmas day... In shorts.... Of course it ended up pouring rain all day.

If all the rain had been snow, we'd have been buried in it. Now THAT would have been fun. Lol.

I pointed out some high places in our yard to Granny yesterday and told her she was going to have to go over it with the push mower one more time. :)

Splurge a little Gramps and buy her a self-propelled with electric start.

Seriously though, if you want to put something down to control erosion over the remaining winter months you can throw down some rye seed. It actually grows in the winter and will die off in summer.

The question is will a sudden change back to seasonal weather kill all the frogs,thus disrupting the entire cycle of life?

They will be fine. The same thing happens closer to spring. It'll start to get warm and then a cold snap will hit.

VN Store

Back