I haven't been this excited for the season to start

Volgrad98

Give my all for the VOLS
in a loooong time. I'm so excited I had to start a thread hahaha. I don't know how this whole thing is going to play out but it feels like in forever that we finally have things in place to move forward and to build upon. I'm ready for the ride to start....GO VOLS !!!

As excited as I get as a fan, I can’t imagine what the players must be feeling like, especially the ones that it’s their first time running through the T! Go Vols!

I’m excited too, but this game is crap. We won’t learn much today IMO except if we’re going to suck or not.

Well that excitement was short lived. To say that I'm disappointed is a severe understatement. Even if we are rebuilding, Ga State should not be able to come into our house and push us around. But then again, maybe the reality of the situation is that we truly are no longer a "football school" and haven't been for a while now and I have been in denial about the whole thing. This season just might be the one to break me of what little hope I have in our program getting back to a top tier program. Only thing to do now is let it all play out and see what happens.

Congrats to Ga State, they didn't let "mighty" Tennessee and Neyland Stadium intimidate them and they played to win. Well deserved.

So much for that excitement. Maybe Rick Barnes could come over and coach the football team as well. Seems to get more out of less, instead of the other way around.

Reactions: Titan05
So much for that excitement. Maybe Rick Barnes could come over and coach the football team as well. Seems to get more out of less, instead of the other way around.
At least the BasketVols will be probably going to the NCAA Tournament again

I can’t even begin to explain how disappointed I was yesterday. I really thought that this year we might see a little light at the end of the tunnel. I lost my dad 3 weeks ago whom I went to many games at Neyland with, just couldn’t muster up enough strength to go sit in the stands without dad. Glad he didn’t have to see this debacle. Hopefully they can turn things around in the near future. But I’m diffently not making any trips this year to watch.

Reactions: govols10302bb
Well that excitement was short lived. To say that I'm disappointed is a severe understatement. Even if we are rebuilding, Ga State should not be able to come into our house and push us around. But then again, maybe the reality of the situation is that we truly are no longer a "football school" and haven't been for a while now and I have been in denial about the whole thing. This season just might be the one to break me of what little hope I have in our program getting back to a top tier program. Only thing to do now is let it all play out and see what happens.

Congrats to Ga State, they didn't let "mighty" Tennessee and Neyland Stadium intimidate them and they played to win. Well deserved.
That intimidation factor has been gone for a while now. Every team knows that right now they can come into Neyland and get the crowd to boo the hometeam.

At least the BasketVols will be probably going to the NCAA Tournament again
I'm afraid Memphis has us beat on that one too. Phil Fulmer is a genius for not letting us get on the field with them. The defense had their way with them yesterday. Ole Miss had minus 2 yards rushing at halftime.

That intimidation factor has been gone for a while now. Every team knows that right now they can come into Neyland and get the crowd to boo the hometeam.

Which makes our situation even more upsetting.

If they play as they did yesterday they sure as hell deserve to be booed...………...………...just sayin';)

VN Store

Back