I have let this slide but .....

Fullfillmer

I have let this slide but after seeing it again tonight this just doesn't sit well with me. It is when a quarterback throws an interception and
doesn't really make an attempt at a tackle or even to slow down the interceptor. I can really only recall one quarterback who routinely doesn't
make much of an effort. Is it just me ? Anyone else notice that he just kind of runs off the other way?

I have let this slide but after seeing it again tonight this just doesn't sit well with me. It is when a quarterback throws an interception and
doesn't really make an attempt at a tackle or even to slow down the interceptor. I can really only recall one quarterback who routinely doesn't
make much of an effort. Is it just me ? Anyone else notice that he just kind of runs off the other way?
Coaching. After 2 seasons with him, JP should have him doing tackling drills in practice all year

I said it to the guys as it was live.......you could clearly see on the right side of your screen he quit running and looked like he was getting ready to pout. Probably ran to the sideline and got a hug from his daddy Pruitt.

I only saw it from one angle at a distance, but he did try to catch him but just gave up. I don't think he actually had a realistic shot at getting the guy, but it's the thought that counts, right? It does seem a true competitor would run hard to the end, whether he could catch him or not.

JG should certainly hustle in those situations.

However I’m not going to hate on JG.

JG is what he is. We all know this.....everyone in the world knows this except Pruitt. Heck I bet some of those starving kids in 3rd world countries know this.

Pruitt keep putting JG out there over and over and over and expecting something different.

JG simply keeps JG’ing himself.

JG usually gives a lot, takes hits and usually keeps going.......he’s just JG.......nothing he can do about that.

It doesn’t matter. This program is dead and it’s never coming back. The sooner you accept it, the better. They need to book plenty of concerts to make revenue off of that big stadium because soon you won’t be able to pay people to come in there to watch a game. Put all the money into basketball and at least give us one sport to cheer for.

He never seems to get a grilling for it maybe I miss it. Just seems Pruitt or anyone else wants to hurt his feeling or they feel like it's useless.

Reactions: joevol33
Oh good. I was wondering who was in charge over there. I’ve found you! Will you please stop letting this poor play slide? You really need to address it immediately!

JG is what he is. We all know this.....everyone in the world knows this except Pruitt. Heck I bet some of those starving kids in 3rd world countries know this.

Pruitt keep putting JG out there over and over and over and expecting something different.

JG usually gives a lot, takes hits and usually keeps going.......he’s just JG.......nothing he can do about that.

Stopped reading after " I'm not going to hate on JG"

Reactions: igotworms
Stopped reading after " I'm not going to hate on JG"

So you stopped by........just to tell me you didn’t read my post.

Hard to comment on something when you don’t know anything about that something.

Hard to know anything about that something if you don’t see, read, or hear it.

JG is what JG is. You know that, as do I. No sense hating on JG.........when Pruitt keeps putting him in the game.

I said it to the guys as it was live.......you could clearly see on the right side of your screen he quit running and looked like he was getting ready to pout. Probably ran to the sideline and got a hug from his daddy Pruitt.

I miss the days when your coach broke a clip board over your head and drop kicked your grandma when you made a mistake that significant. Now they give you a hug and pat your hiney

JG usually gives a lot, takes hits, and usually keeps going.......he’s just JG.......nothing he can do about that.
You could have left out, "takes hits...." Honestly, how many of those hits are a result of him unable to read defenses, feel pressure, and holding on to the ball too long, I.e., his piss poor decisions? Watching HB, it is clear the line provides adequate protection, and he was upright in his drives most of the time.

When you're standing on the X and the bombs and bullets are raining down.......get tf off the X. Pruitt just refuses to do that running JG out there game after game. And continuing to tell us JG is our best chance to win. Stop it. JG has shown you multiple times, he will lose games, period. He just cannot perform on gameday.

CJP is not going to fire himself, and probably not Chaney - JG is the only variable that can change. So DO IT. Get off the dang X. If not Fulmer needs to "suggest" he do just that. MOVE.

You could have left out, "takes hits...." Honestly, how many of those hits are a result of him unable to read defenses, feel pressure, and holding on to the ball too long, I.e., his piss poor decisions? Watching HB, it is clear the line provides adequate protection, and he was upright in his drives most of the time.

Never said “any” of that wasn’t his fault. Just showing that he “usually” plays hard, and tries........he’s just JG.........he’s never going to be Paul Crewe.

Just saying we should hate on Pruitt.......he keeps putting JG out there.

Reactions: EODVOL
Well, if nothing else, JG gives NFL scouts something not to watch.

Sure he does. He gives them a great showcase of how athletic the opposing defensive backs are when they outrun our entire team for a pick 6.

Edit: looks like EZE beat me to it lol

I miss the days when your coach broke a clip board over your head and drop kicked your grandma when you made a mistake that significant. Now they give you a hug and pat your hiney
But it appeared to me that Pruitt was raising hell at Bailey when he came to the sidelines after the touchdown drive. I’m I the only one who got that impression ?

Reactions: RockyTopJewel

VN Store

Back