I hate rumors

Man, I hear you. That really isn't that funny at all.
They'll get theirs! Good luck with the fence. :salute:

GO VOLS!

I'm working on my fence in the back yard when my neighbors (Virginia Tech grad and fans) walk up and said " heard Butch Jones is resigning today". I about had a heart attack. So I calmly asked "where did you hear that?" They said "Facebook ".
I imedeatly felt better but had to come in and check just the same.

Cool story bro.

Back to the fence

I'm pretty sure he just accepted assistant coach position at Michigan.

If anyone is resigning soon its VaTech Coach Beamer.. Dudes almost 69 years old. No way he coaches for 4 more years.. Any kid signs to play there is GOING to be faced with a massive coaching change there within the next 4 years..

Reactions: 2 people
I'm working on my fence in the back yard when my neighbors (Virginia Tech grad and fans) walk up and said " heard Butch Jones is resigning today". I about had a heart attack. So I calmly asked "where did you hear that?" They said "Facebook ".

Cool story bro.

Back to the fence

Virginia Tech grads, that sums it up.

Reactions: 2 people
Since i know exactly where CBJ is at this very moment, I can say with confidence, He aint resigning.

Your neighbor played a early April fools joke on your early.....they thought it was almost April 1st instead of March 1st!

Tech fan told me the other day they were going to be ranked in the top 25 to start the season next year. I looked at him and laughed.

Reactions: 1 person

Cool story bro.

Back to the fence

You have dumb ass neighbors.

Reactions: 3 people
You have dumb ass neighbors.

Actually their pretty nice people. They're in their mid 60s so they believe everything they read on the net.
I about crapped myself when they asked if I had heard then it dawned on me who I was dealing with so I asked the follow up question.

Lulz

Reactions: 1 person
Actually their pretty nice people. They're in their mid 60s so they believe everything they read on the net.
I about crapped myself when they asked if I had heard then it dawned on me who I was dealing with so I asked the follow up question.

Lulz

Fair enough. That's like 2 seconds of pure horror.

VN Store

Back