I got to meet pearl

Gators5122181

and the rest of the basketball team last year in ATL and they were all cool to talk to they even took time to sign a basketball for me and my buddy. Tyler smith and Brian Williams talk to usfor like 15 mins. Just wanted to share this story and say Pearl is a great guy and coach.

Well I've got to ask or it will bother me. If you're a UF fan, why would you want a bball signed by BP and all those guys? If Billy Donovan signed a ball for me I'd pee on it, set it on fire, and throw it at Nick Calathes.

Well I've got to ask or it will bother me. If you're a UF fan, why would you want a bball signed by BP and all those guys? If Billy Donovan signed a ball for me I'd pee on it, set it on fire, and throw it at Nick Calathes.

LOL....:lolabove:

Would be cool to meet Pearl.

I'd get it for eBay purposes only...lol

i like the way you think!

Drinking the motor oil again?

:eek:lol:

and the rest of the basketball team last year in ATL and they were all cool to talk to they even took time to sign a basketball for me and my buddy. Tyler smith and Brian Williams talk to usfor like 15 mins. Just wanted to share this story and say Pearl is a great guy and coach.

Brian is really a really down to earth guy. So is Tyler.

VN Store

Back