I FREAKING LOVE IT

Yeah what a goober CJP is. It's fine to talk about the negative but dadgum you should point out the positive too. Glad he got called out on national TV by the interviewer.
To me it's a sign of a coach that wants perfection and will settle for nothing less and is never satisfied. After the past decade on the Hill........ And especially coach cliche, I'm absolutely ok with a reporter having to point it out. At least it's not being force fed down our throats and the coach (Butch) gloating about it tryin to make himself look good!!! But that's just my 2 cent's.

I love that coach has that never done attitude. But you KNOW we will hear some awesome celebration stories later from this. There is dancing going on right now.

But the reality is you cannot let the emotions of what's happening trump the fact that you performed less than you were capable of. The performance tonight got the job done. But it wouldnt have against many other teams. Pruitt wants to get to the level of execution that it doesnt matter what the other team does. We are going to do what we do better.

It was great when JG hugged him.
It was great when Cubelic (?) said the Vols played well.
It was great when CJP said we will never be good enough to keep aiming higher. (And we aren't close yet.)

GBO!
Celebrate tonight.
On to Candy.
Then we go bowling.

Maybe I misunderstood but I think coach was implying this game should not have been close.
Agreed. Not many coaches, if any, would be pleased with a 24-20 win when UT dominated the game, except for the scoreboard. I loved how he put Cole back in his place and went through what he thought without missing a beat. A dropped TD, 2 blocked FGs, and a TO when they were driving and had momentum. An offsides late in the game when they got a sack also camt happen against better teams. That said, ill let him worry about fixing them issues and ill enjoy the win and going bowling.

VN Store

Back