I figured out the surprise.

mooreaj21

Ok, so i know after the breakfast recruiting celebration this morning everyone got on her saying that Kiffin announced we would have another surprise @ 5. I myself along with everyone else all day tried to figure out what the surprise was & i also sat in front of my computer waiting for word on anything about another player signing a LOI to Tennessee.

After watching the video of the breakfast recruiting celebration, i listened carefully to what Kiffin said about the surprise. He did NOT say we would have a surprise @ 5 o'clock. What he said was " after everyone leaves here ( which @ that time it was around 9 in the morning in Knoxville) go to your computers or get in front of your t.v. you will have a 5 STAR surprise waiting ". Which ended up being Janzen Jackson who announced his decision to be a Vol around 11:00 a.m.

Ok, so i know after the breakfast recruiting celebration this morning everyone got on her saying that Kiffin announced we would have another surprise @ 5. I myself along with everyone else all day tried to figure out what the surprise was & i also sat in front of my computer waiting for word on anything about another player signing a LOI to Tennessee.

After watching the video of the breakfast recruiting celebration, i listened carefully to what Kiffin said about the surprise. He did NOT say we would have a surprise @ 5 o'clock. What he said was " after everyone leaves here ( which @ that time it was around 9 in the morning in Knoxville) go to your computers or get in front of your t.v. you will have a 5 STAR surprise waiting ". Which ended up being Janzen Jackson who announced his decision to be a Vol around 11:00 a.m.

Nashville...

Sorry to bust your bubble though.

Was his surprise his ridiculously requested apology? That was around 5, wasn't it?

Stupid ******* Foley.

Sorry but your mistaken. He mentioned the possible 5 o'clock surprise at the Nashville stop not the breakfast stop in Knoxville. When he mentioned the possible 5 surprise the JJ signing was already old news. I suspect it was either that Oku had decided to be a Vol (he however phoned rivals this afternoon and advised he would not be announcing today) or possibly the news breaking that Bryce Brown will be visiting on the 13th, which could of course be the reason Oku delayed his announcement assuming he had planned to announce today.

Sorry but your mistaken. He mentioned the possible 5 o'clock surprise at the Nashville stop not the breakfast stop in Knoxville. When he mentioned the possible 5 surprise the JJ signing was already old news. I suspect it was either that Oku had decided to be a Vol (he however phoned rivals this afternoon and advised he would not be announcing today) or possibly the news breaking that Bryce Brown will be visiting on the 13th, which could of course be the reason Oku delayed his announcement assuming he had planned to announce today.

I watched the Knoxville breakfast stop & thats where he first mentioned anything about a surprise.

Go to utsports.com & watch the video & listen carefully to what he says.

I agree with you... He mentioned the surprise at both events, it was mentioned after JJ was committed as well. I hope we can get all three remaining bigs (Oku, BB, & OC) but realistically any one of them would be fantastic.

I agree with you... He mentioned the surprise at both events, it was mentioned after JJ was committed as well. I hope we can get all three remaining bigs (Oku, BB, & OC) but realistically any one of them would be fantastic.

There is pretty much no chance that all three come here, but if they do what does that make this class, somewhere in the neighborhood of 7 or 8 ranking wise?

There is pretty much no chance that all three come here, but if they do what does that make this class, somewhere in the neighborhood of 7 or 8 ranking wise?

Sounds about accurate. If we only got BB though, I assume we would move up to around 11 or 12.

i bet the surprise was his comments being on ESPN and just about every sports talk show in the region... he stole the thunder from LSU, Bama, UGA, and Florida

I went to the recruiting celebration here in Memphis, and he mentioned the same thing here, except that he started to word it a little differently. He said this after Jackson had signed as well....we should have another surprise for you in the next few days. Now with Bryce Brown visiting the 13th, that could possibly be moved back, because I am pretty sure he is talking about either Brown or Oku joining us. I think they are waiting to see who does what. Of course, I hope it is Orson Charles and then we still get Brown or Oku as well. I would definitely prefer Brown after all this Oku saying yes then no, then whatever....he is getting on my damn nerves! :rock:

It will be OKU.
Bryce Brown will be hard to sway. But Rumors are he likes our Depth Chart at RB. So he knows he could get some Early Playing time.

How would you like to own a laundry mat in gainesville florida today?...I'm sure after all the excitement yesterday that the gator fans were wetting their pants and need them clean now...I want to open one up next to the big trailer park just blocks away from the stadium...Haha!

How would you like to own a laundry mat in gainesville florida today?...I'm sure after all the excitement yesterday that the gator fans were wetting their pants and need them clean now...I want to open one up next to the big trailer park just blocks away from the stadium...Haha!

The beauty of Jorts is they look better when dirty.

VN Store

Back