I feel terrible for Tennessee Football Fans.

Berry29

Im one of them. Honestly last night was a perfect demonstration of why i cant get on a hype train before it arrives. Butch i got ur back. A Season of alot of BS. Cant deny it, But u are a good face for yhe program stick around awhile. These Fans screaming to hire Kiffin or Strong or miles I say " fart noise"

Reactions: 4 people
OP your account has only been active since August. You speak too soon! You don't know how awesome this board is during coaching searches and hires. We're all downloading our flight tracker apps as we speak. It gets fun, real fast

Reactions: 1 person
OP your account has only been active since August. You speak too soon! You don't know how awesome this board is during coaching searches and hires. We're all downloading our flight tracker apps as we speak. It gets fun, real fast

Yes i could imagine im only 29. Just found this board or year ago.

Lol I honestly love off-season coaching searches and hires! I really do think it's time to do it too, wait another year and we will ruin two recruiting classes...

Other than playing winning, championship caliber football, a good ole fashion coaching search is the next best thing in my opinion. Back in 2012 when the Grumors were at full tilt, I couldn't wait to log in to Volnation each morning after waking up to see where the UT planes were at, who had spotted Gruden in the Knoxville area, recent real estate transactions, and news that Gruden had taken a dump in the shape of the Power T!

Reactions: 2 people
Other than playing winning, championship caliber football, a good ole fashion coaching search is the next best thing in my opinion. Back in 2012 when the Grumors were at full tilt, I couldn't wait to log in to Volnation each morning after waking up to see where the UT planes were at, who had spotted Gruden in the Knoxville area, recent real estate transactions, and news that Gruden had taken a dump in the shape of the Power T!

last part made me laugh

btw are we on official Gruden neck-tie watch for tomorrow night?

last part made me laugh

btw are we on official Gruden neck-tie watch for tomorrow night?

I have sources at Kohls who told me that Gruden came into the store in disguise this afternoon and purchased this.

Attachments

• IMG_0336.JPG
    IMG_0336.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 7
You know.CBJ would make.a.great ST coach or player advisor maybe. But just not as the.HC IMO

VN Store

Back