I feel amazing after Tennessee outplayed Duke

firestorm

I was very amazed that Tennessee outplayed Duke because they had more rebounds, less turnovers, made a high amount of threes, and made more critical shots in the 2nd half.

Also they kept dunking like it was the Arcade game NBA Jam.

Tennessee returning to the Sweet 16 for the first time since 2019 after they had a terrific team win to defeat Duke.

Tennessee was Bruce Springsteen aka The Boss Vs Duke because they had a great performance that was as pretty as Born in the USA, and other Bruce Springsteen songs.

8BAD39AF-B676-4361-BC36-00209B361D1A.jpeg4515B503-1868-4D68-9E03-55822BA1201D.jpeg

I was very amazed that Tennessee outplayed Duke because they had more rebounds, less turnovers, made a high amount of threes, and made more critical shots in the 2nd half.

Also they kept dunking like it was the Arcade game NBA Jam.

Tennessee returning to the Sweet 16 for the first time since 2019 after they had a terrific team win to defeat Duke.

Tennessee was Bruce Springsteen aka The Boss Vs Duke because they had a great performance that was as pretty as Born in the USA, and other Bruce Springsteen songs.

View attachment 541812View attachment 541813
Except the Vols didn't dodge the Dookies like Bruce dodged the draft.

I’m working on a Zeppelin comparison thread, stay tuned…

Duke's tournament hopes went down like a lead balloon and UT is getting a Whole Lotta Love especially Olivier for breaking the levee. Our whole team played like a bunch of Black Dogs and thumped Duke in the Battle Of Evermore despite losing Zakai in Achilles Last Stand. Barnes continues to sing the The Immigrant Song and get overseas talent during what is supposed to be his retirement, or In His Time Of Dying. Next international recruit will probably be from Kashmir. Duke fans faces were sour and puckered like they just sang the Lemon Song.

That good enough?

Duke's tournament hopes went down like a lead balloon and UT is getting a Whole Lotta Love especially Olivier for breaking the levee. Our whole team played like a bunch of Black Dogs and thumped Duke in the Battle Of Evermore despite losing Zakai in Achilles Last Stand. Barnes continues to sing the The Immigrant Song and get overseas talent during what is supposed to be his retirement, or In His Time Of Dying. Next international recruit will probably be from Kashmir. Duke fans faces were sour and puckered like they just sang the Lemon Song.

That good enough?

Dang dude, I’m not worthy. You beat me like a Black Dog.

Reactions: gainesvol82
Except the Vols didn't dodge the Dookies like Bruce dodged the draft.

You’re right except I can still stay the Volunteers great win was as pretty as Glory Days, Cover Me, and any other Bruce Springsteen song.

It was very pretty entertaining art.

That good enough?

It was terrific.

Reactions: gainesvol82
We outplayed them from start to finish, anybody that says otherwise is quite frankly nuts and probably a Duke homer. GBO

Ok I thought of what fits best We Will Rock You by Queen because Tennessee outperformed Duke.
Tennessee was the better team including they had more rebounds, less turnovers, had no challenge executing amazing dunks, scored a variety of ways, and they made more critical shots.
Also the defense was solid which was a flaw for a talented except young inexperienced Duke team that had 1 game of MM tournament experience.

VN Store

Back