I feel a LOT better about our trip to the Swamp...

Looks like a run of the mill practice to me. Not sure what the negative is supposed to be.

The espn commentaters kept saying it was a three way race between SC, Georgia,and Flordia for the east. I can see South Carolina, but I don't think Georgia or Flordia is any better off then Tenneessee.

Looks like a run of the mill practice to me. Not sure what the negative is supposed to be.
Is it standard procedure to have a gata practice video in the Tennessee football forum?

He likes to yell, some coaches do that. His excuse won't be that he didn't have the talent to work with. They're still more talented and probably a faster overall team. No trip to the cesspool is ever easy.

didn't seem like a "show" looked pretty normal to me (other than the hilarious fact that they fumbled twice, and jesse palmer was drooling all over it)

I would really enjoy a Tennessee victory over Florida. I'm not sure how many more losses I can take against them. Between them and Alabama, the losses are starting to pile up at an alarming rate. I know this is old news, and everyone here except that odd gator fan agree, but i just needed to type it out. I'm getting really really excited about this year, probably more I should be. I'm almost certain my hopes are too high. But bring on the the Gators. I'm ready for them. As Macauly Culkin once said in Home Alone.... "I'm not afraid anymore!!! Ya hear me?! I said I'm not afraid anymore!!!!"

efff tebow and eff florida

Vols *****

I would really enjoy a Tennessee victory over Florida. I'm not sure how many more losses I can take against them. Between them and Alabama, the losses are starting to pile up at an alarming rate. I know this is old news, and everyone here except that odd gator fan agree, but
i just needed to type it out. I'm getting
really really excited about this year,
probably more I should be. I'm almost
certain my hopes are too high. But bring
on
the the Gators. I'm ready for them. As Macauly Culkin once said in Home Alone....
"I'm not afraid anymore!!! Ya hear me?! I
said I'm not afraid anymore!!!!"

Vols *****

Streaks happen. Ask the bama "faithful" about '93-06 when we hammered them like 11 out of 14 times
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Streaks happen. Ask the bama "faithful" about '93-06 when we hammered them like 11 out of 14 times

I don't count '93 it was a tied ball game. '95 is when we actually broke the streak
And we lost to them in '05

I would really enjoy a Tennessee victory over Florida. I'm not sure how many more losses I can take against them. Between them and Alabama, the losses are starting to pile up at an alarming rate. I know this is old news, and everyone here except that odd gator fan agree, but i just needed to type it out. I'm getting really really excited about this year, probably more I should be. I'm almost certain my hopes are too high. But bring on the the Gators. I'm ready for them. As Macauly Culkin once said in Home Alone.... "I'm not afraid anymore!!! Ya hear me?! I said I'm not afraid anymore!!!!"

Vols *****

he$$ yeah! :rock2: i second this message! time to quit being the whipping boys of the east. Florida is not where they used to be and georgia still has that handicap of a head coach so why not? why cant we be a surprise team? did anyone outside of the state of alabama think auburn would win the west let alone a title? doubt it, we can be a team like that, weve got a great young coach and some very talented young men who, if they can play cohesively, should surprise a lot of folks this year.

As Macauly Culkin once said in Home Alone.... "I'm not afraid anymore!!! Ya hear me?! I said I'm not afraid anymore!!!!"

Vols *****

I can't believe you just quoted Macauly Culkin... That's borderline grounds for revocation of your man card. I think you barely salvaged your card by virtue of your last 2 lines.

VN Store

Back