I F’ing Hate Finebaum

If you only read what comes out of the program itself you will be a lot happier. I stopped caring about what people thought of Tennessee a while ago. I am a lot less agitated and a lot more happy.

Yeah, I don't normally read or care what other fanbases/media say, but I did come across some things after this weekend, and it's amazing how traumatized everyone else is over this team (cough, Danny Kanell).

Yeah, I don't normally read or care what other fanbases/media say, but I did come across some things after this weekend, and it's amazing how traumatized everyone else is over this team (cough, Danny Kanell).
Oh yeah I remember whenever he was on ESPN. The SEC hate is strong with that one 😂

Reactions: HeadVol77
The ship has sailed on any non-Knoxville media writing or saying things friendly to Tennessee. It’s best to just let it be. Pretty disappointed in D1 as well. Aaron Fitt tweeted out something about sportsmanship last night that was pretty clearly a subtweet about our program. Whatever. Let the hate flow through them.

The ship has sailed on any non-Knoxville media writing or saying things friendly to Tennessee. It’s best to just let it be. Pretty disappointed in D1 as well. Aaron Fitt tweeted out something about sportsmanship last night that was pretty clearly a subtweet about our program. Whatever. Let the hate flow through them.

Not at all surprised about Aaron Fitt. He’s been resentful of Tennessee the entire season and is openly smug about us losing. He praised ND’s mature players after they won Sunday. I’m sure it was another subtweet. 🙄

Not at all surprised about Aaron Fitt. He’s been resentful of Tennessee the entire season and is openly smug about us losing. He praised ND’s mature players after they won Sunday. I’m sure it was another subtweet. 🙄

I refuse to listen to any more D1 content till next Spring. I have no desire to hear Fitt be petty because he still believes there is a purity test for how baseball should be played.

I have never, ever, ever understood why Finebaum is so huge. Nevermind he looks like a dude that should be working in a dark cubicle in the corner of an accounting dept., him and his show are both so boring. It's like some show that would have been popular back in the late 80s and 90s but now.....how is this entertaining?

Ah yes-the Jimmy Hyams of the SEC Network. Don’t care about him or his antiquated approach to covering sports. There’s a reason the Barstools, Outkicks, Swains, and Basilios of the world have inherited the audience from these clowns.

Not trying to be cruel here but PF is a perfect example of the public putting trust and confidence in a media member who has neither earned or deserved it. I don’t know Paul personally so he may be a genuine decent human but just because he has a talk show about SEC sports just doesn’t qualify as a voice who deserves respect. JMO. BTW…that’s his job to create emotion. End of the proverbial day…who cares what he thinks or says. 🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back