I didn't think I would EVER say it, but bring Lane back

cutnitclose

Not an Insider
It is hard to believe I even typed that, but I agree with many others... This foolishness needs to stop... Bring him back and be done with it....

Reactions: 12 people
If he would show an ounce of contrition, show some regret and be up front about it, then maybe he could be considered. He hasn't really done that. He doesn't even have to defend his decision to leave years ago, but just so some remorse. I still remember his farewell talk to the players. That was horrible. Add that to his ongoing war with Tennessee....

If you listen to his interviews he doesn't bash UT. He knows his owned this state, took it for granted and wants to start over. UT and kiffin would both benefit. Plus he is about the only one that could handle the mess with the media

Reactions: 5 people
It is hard to believe I even typed that, but I agree with many others... This foolishness needs to stop... Bring him back and be done with it....

71425i383DF45175436F8E

Reactions: 2 people
I'd still watch and pull for the players. The whole time though I'd be hoping Kitten trips over something and breaks both legs. Just sayin'.

Are y’all going to get shiny rings so when you see each other you can raise your fist in the air and say kiffinites unite.

If he would show an ounce of contrition, show some regret and be up front about it, then maybe he could be considered. He hasn't really done that. He doesn't even have to defend his decision to leave years ago, but just so some remorse. I still remember his farewell talk to the players. That was horrible. Add that to his ongoing war with Tennessee....
He has. He said it was the worst mistake he has made in his coaching career.

Reactions: 2 people
Why Miles? There’s a damn good reason LSU let him go and he’s also pushing 70. He’s probably got no more than a decade left in him to coach.

Does Les Miles's credentials need to be listed? Only a decade left? Whats wrong with hiring Miles to stabilize the program and then hire a better coach? My God some of you are just clueless.

Name me a coach right now, that we have a realistic shot at, that can out coach Miles in the SEC.

I am with you OP, No one hated Kiffin more than I after him sneaking out in the dark of nite, BUT I am long over that.

He has a great offensive mind and a very unique scheme that he has developed over the years. So I am like you and all in to give him a chance to right his wrong here at UT.

I can't live through Doeren(Butch 1.5).....#LaneTrain

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back