I didn't get to watch the game

LittleVol

Of course I can help you, Coach Heupel.
I got so caught up in my work, until a buddy sent a text saying "Pruitt can do it ". I completely forgot about the game

What's the first thing I do? GO TO VOLNATION!
And what do I see?....thread after thread after thread about how much we suck.

So I Google the score and we WON 23-22 against 8-5 team from the Big Ten.

Look, I can already guess why the game was so close, but the fact is we WON. How good and beneficial is it to recruiting to close out the season on WIN?

So many of you lose track of where we are.
We're still building! And we close the season on a 6 game win streak! 7 out of the last 8.
I'm damn happy about this.

We Won...

I got so caught up in my work, until a buddy sent a text saying "Pruitt can do it ". I completely forgot about the game

Look, I can already guess why the game was so close, but the fact is we WON. How good and beneficial is it to recruiting to close out the season on WIN?

We're still building! And we close the season on a 6 game win streak! 7 out of the last 8.

We Won...
You forgot about the game??????? We need your fan card please.......... You can work to have it back next season but your reinstatement depends on your body of work over the off season!!!!!!

We Won...

You were better off not watching.....it would have taken years off your life.

You forgot about the game??????? We need your fan card please.......... You can work to have it back next season but your reinstatement depends on your body of work over the off season!!!!!!
Hahahah.
I can't argue that lol. I don't know how that happened tonight.

Reactions: FiremedicVOL127
Man how about BRENT CIMAGLIA???
that guy scores 11 points!! I just checked his stats! Special Teams matter.

I can't wait to watch this game!

We Won...
First team to come back after being down 13+ in the last 5 minutes of a game.....teams were 0-471 before today.

Short version: JG played terrible and the game looked out of reach until the very end when we had one of the craziest stretches of football ever played and scored 14 points (with the aid of a beautiful onside kick recovery by Eric Gray) in a couple of minutes taking a 23-22 lead out of nowhere. We still nearly gave the game away, but Indiana missed a FG, then managed to go 4 and out on the final stretch.

Easily the weirdest game of the year. We looked like the better team, but nearly gave the game away with turnovers, then managed to pull a miracle comeback.

Never ever ever watch this game. I'm taking the win and deleting the memory. If you must, start watching with 6 minutes remaining.

We Won...
If you didn't see it, you're lucky.

We Won...
????

I guess the writer at UTsports.com wrote the article before the review. The article states that we ran out the clock after the kicker for IU missed the FG.

VN Store

Back