I come in peace...

Wahoo here and simply coming by wishing y'all luck... Actually, with that line-up y'all have, please take it easy on us!

I saw a thread a bit ago about The Rock... Is this what you mean...?

Hey Hoo.....I was impressed by UVa. Really good pitching. And some here think Sunday's game will be easy......but not me. I think Virginia could absolutely beat our Vols if we aren't on our best game. Good luck the rest of the way tho.

Wahoo here and simply coming by wishing y'all luck... Actually, with that line-up y'all have, please take it easy on us!

View attachment 374860

All in good fun!
No, go away. You are a two bit program that cursed the memory of Elvis in the 1991 Sugar Bowl. (Your band still sucks!!!) And I sat close to your trashy fans until they left in the 4th quarter. Calling UVA fans Yahoo’s is above your class level. When this game was announced my wife said “that is not those ignorant people we played in the Sugar Bowl that time, is it?” Of course I had to use the most over used phrase in our 32 years of marriage. “Yes, dear.”

I grew up in VA, there are no “cool” UVA fans.

Yeah, I grew up in Roanoke, VA and learned to despise both UVA and VA Tech. I was a UNC basketball fan and didn’t follow much college football until I transferred to UT in1992.

But I recall UVA fans being very boisterous during the the Ralph Sampson years though they underachieved tremendously with that 🏀 roster.

I used to babysit the Barber twins and they were XII kids who would later attend UVA. But the fans got on my nerves and 99% never attended one class there.

25478835.jpg

View attachment 374860

All in good fun!
Good luck to you guys. Well coached bunch and love your relief pitcher. He’s a dude. Great kid

No, go away. You are a two bit program that cursed the memory of Elvis in the 1991 Sugar Bowl. (Your band still sucks!!!) And I sat close to your trashy fans until they left in the 4th quarter. Calling UVA fans Yahoo’s is above your class level. When this game was announced my wife said “that is not those ignorant people we played in the Sugar Bowl that time, is it?” Of course I had to use the most over used phrase in our 32 years of marriage. “Yes, dear.”
🖕🏻

View attachment 374860

All in good fun!

Charlottesville is a beautiful town and that’s a great campus. One of my best friends growing up, who ended up being our class valedictorian, went to UVA undergrad, then Stanford Law. I always enjoyed driving up to visit from Knoxville while I was at UT.

Here’s to an enjoyable time in Omaha with the Vols kicking everyone’s ass and taking home the trophy.

Yeah, I grew up in Roanoke, VA and learned to despise both UVA and VA Tech. I was a UNC basketball fan and didn’t follow much college football until I transferred to UT in1992.

But I recall UVA fans being very boisterous during the the Ralph Sampson years though they underachieved tremendously with that 🏀 roster.

I used to babysit the Barber twins and they were XII
Great kids who would later attend UVA. But the fans got on my nerves and 99% never attended one class there.

Edit- “ great kids”

I sat in section 108 and the UVA fans behind us, especially a woman, ran a father and son off by telling them to sit down and screaming continuously. A couple with their daughter on my other side left to watch the game else where in the 5th inning. As I was leaving in the 8th, being the last UT fan on the row, she grabbed my shoulder and told me she was glad “her son had stuck it to us.” So much for my previous favorable impression of UVA fans.

I sat in section 108 and the UVA fans behind us, especially a woman, ran a father and son off by telling them to sit down and screaming continuously. A couple with their daughter on my other side left to watch the game else where in the 5th inning. As I was leaving in the 8th, being the last UT fan on the row, she grabbed my shoulder and told me she was glad “her son had stuck it to us.” So much for my previous favorable impression of UVA fans.
I hope we play them again we will never play this poorly again

Reactions: Mightyvol

VN Store

Back