I change my prediction

We're taking em' out behind the woodshed. I just got a feeling

Since everyone says Florida can't stop the run, then we need to run the ball and run the clock out
We cant have penalties while in scoring distance. No fumbles or interceptions
Also mix in a couple of trick plays

Reactions: chuckb1448
I’ve aaid Vols by 30 all week long
Yes you have. I've seen it. I hope you're right, but I will accept by 1.

And IMO having a few drinks and feeling good about winning is what its all about anyway. Enjoy yourselves!!!

I still don't have a clue what's gonna happen, but I can't remember being this excited, with my pants on.

I feel like Florida will probably win (I sure hope not), but Colorado State that Florida beat last week is getting trounced by FCS Illinois State right now. Also, West Virginia is blowing Kansas State out. Transitive property doesn't really mean anything but I sure hope our fans are ready to be loud all game. They can affect things positively for us.

And IMO having a few drinks and feeling good about winning is what its all about anyway. Enjoy yourselves!!!

I still don't have a clue what's gonna happen, but I can't remember being this excited, with my pants on.
You ship em yet?

Reactions: Behr
Hope Pruitts been feeding the Oline Tennessee pride all week and some special cocktail of Gunpowder.
Go Vols blow Dem Gators out of their missery!

Just cracked 1st beer so, I’m calling a close game. No one will kick butt by a big score. Hope Vols come out on top. Might change my mind in a few more cold ones tho.

Oh yes you have that feeling also. GO VOLS MOP THE FLOOR WITH DA AZZ VAWLZ.

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back