I can't support Butch anymore

As I've stated before, if we don't find a passing game, it's going to be a long season.

I'm not mad about this loss, a little hurt, but not mad. It wasn't an anemic 4th quarter Offense that lost this game, this one lies squarely on the Defense.

Oh well, bring on Arky....

Reactions: 3 people
4th and 14 and we bring NO pressure. Right along side of not going for two. Does Butch just go brain dead in big games?

Reactions: 5 people
I blame the coaching staff. For those blaming Medley, that was 55 yards ... far from a gimme. This coaching staff and offensive style are just awful. The talent is growing but the team isn't.

I want to be proven wrong. Do it.

Reactions: 4 people
Next we get to watch Arkansas run up and down the field on us. Lose the battle in the trenches and you lose the game

Snake bit -- does the team give up now?
Coaching staff has no answers

Great recruiter....great motivator....horrible game day coach. We took 2 time outs that gave Florida time go for it on 4th down and get points on both and the decision not to go for 2 on the final score. Butch please!!!!!! Should be Butch leave!!!!! Im out on Jones!

All I have to say is:

If Dobbs can't throw the ball better than today and the staff is so afraid that they only allow him to throw for 25 yards in the first half, we need to start over starting with the qb.

He only had 83 yds the entire game bc our coaching staff doesn't trust him.

Begin to blow it up at qb and start dormady next week. We have to be able to throw to win. This is not high school football!.

As I've stated before, if we don't find a passing game, it's going to be a long season.

I'm not mad about this loss, a little hurt, but not mad. It wasn't an anemic 4th quarter Offense that lost this game, this one lies squarely on the Defense.

Oh well, bring on Arky....

Far, far, far from what lost us this game

We challenge the ncaa on the fact that the clock kept running for 6 seconds...and then another 4 seconds. Not that it matters to them as long as the money keeps flowing.

I MIGHT give Butch another chance if he immediately fires Debord,Azzani,and Mahoney. Then hires a REAL OC and let's him run a new offense. Butch can recruit and be the face of our team but his style and his friends won't work!!!!

Butch once again showed that he's out of his depth in the SEC. I don't see us getting any better with Butch and his so called best staff in America! I really do hope they start looking at some coaches who might be interested in coaching here. Butch got beat today by a first year coach with a second string QB. What a joke!!

VN Store

Back