I can't believe Oscar turned down this NIL deal

Don’t forget the numerous dirty elbows. He was one of the dirtiest and certainly the most protected player the SEC has seen for some time. Glad he’s gone.

I never could understand the love and adoration some of these players get especially Oscar. IMO I didn't see anything special like he cuts up with media and they just love it or he's got such an innocent face the refs just defer on his rough play must have been instigated by the mean players. Or his broken English they give him a break but Uros had the same so that can't be it.
Then you have someone like Uros that gets blamed for everything he just never got the nuanced rough play down like Oscar he was more . He was more like a Bull in a China shop LOL..

Reactions: Jax_Vol
He was hard to watch because there wasn’t a whole lot of basketball skill there. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a great athlete and if the officials let him play, I would have loved to have him on our team. But there was rarely a trip down the floor where he didn’t shove or elbow somebody or climb over the back. Glad he’s gone for our sake

I wanted him back at UK next season badly. I was looking forward to playing him. I think his dirty play was starting to get attention towards the end, and was catching up to him. Homeboy was gonna get smacked down by some big man if he came back, but now it’s going to happen in some gym in Turkey.

I never could understand the love and adoration some of these players get especially Oscar. IMO I didn't see anything special like he cuts up with media and they just love it or he's got such an innocent face the refs just defer on his rough play must have been instigated by the mean players. Or his broken English they give him a break but Uros had the same so that can't be it.
Then you have someone like Uros that gets blamed for everything he just never got the nuanced rough play down like Oscar he was more . He was more like a Bull in a China shop LOL..

My hypothesis is that his arms are so long (I think longest or 2nd longest at the combine) that a lot of his over the back rebounds are legit not fouls, which makes him a harder player to officiate. Leads him to getting away with a couple a game where he does foul.

VN Store

Back