I believe we're gonna look back on this game

Holys#!tVol1979

We're gonna look back on this game one day and say this is where we turned the corner! Where we finally got over that hump! I'll admit I have had some concerns this week but now that it's GameDay I am feeling 100% confident in our players giving Pitt the biggest a$$ whooping they'll receive this year! This game will not be close! Tennessee WINS by 3 scores!!!

We turned a corner when Tennessee got rid of this guy.

View attachment 488428

If there was a Mt. Rushmore of worst hires of all time, I’d put Corndog on there 4 times.

Yep. Didn’t think we could make a worse hire than the Doolander, but Tennessee gonna Tennessee.

We're gonna look back on this game one day and say this is where we turned the corner! Where we finally got over that hump! I'll admit I have had some concerns this week but now that it's GameDay I am feeling 100% confident in our players giving Pitt the biggest a$$ whooping they'll receive this year! This game will not be close! Tennessee WINS by 3 scores!!!
You are famous, your post made Twitter
👏👏👏

I think we did turn the corner............but in the wrong direction!!!

Reactions: barryrules99
How do you feel now?

Reactions: BillD83

VN Store

Back