I am waiting for Lady Vol Basketball

teacherdean

Well yesterday I had my chips, dip and my adult beverage all set to watch Tennessee Football. This game sucked so bad it is no way you can really describe how bad. Volunteer fans deserve better. Well, Lady Vol fans I will continue to pay attention to Volunteer football, but give me some Lady Vol basketball!!!!

Well yesterday I had my chips, dip and my adult beverage all set to watch Tennessee Football. This game sucked so bad it is no way you can really describe how bad. Volunteer fans deserve better. Well, Lady Vol fans I will continue to pay attention to Volunteer football, but give me some Lady Vol basketball!!!!

It's become a phenomenon at UT, across the board

"Win the unwinnable and lose the un-losable"
We did it through the CHW years and football has mirrored it now.
They will probably smash GA or Ala during season and make us all think they're turning the curve.

The curve happens at the helm.
It's not the road it's the driver.
A coach either see it and navigates it properly, or takes their eye off of the road and it catches them off-guard.

Be careful Coach Kellie,,,,this can happen to anyone not expecting it.And one thing about the team you have inherited,,,they have experienced this same phenomenon (losing to Ala several times, yet beating Stanford)

Stay focused, Coach K.

They will probably smash GA or Ala during season and make us all think they're turning the curve.

A coach either see it and navigates it properly, or takes their eye off of the road and it catches them off-guard.

Be careful Coach Kellie,,,,this can happen to anyone not expecting it.And one thing about the team you have inherited,,,they have experienced this same phenomenon (losing to Ala several times, yet beating Stanford)

Stay focused, Coach K.
Will do, thanks.
usatsi-12390825.jpg

heck, I just want all sports at UT to do well...good to know we have some ladies who can scrap though...:D

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

Stay focused, Coach K.

There is no comparison in the Coaches (Kellie/Pruitt). One is focused, intelligent, academically successful, has been a Head Coach before, is well spoken, well dressed, a great communicator, deals well with fans and the media, is one of ours. The other, not so much.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back