I am sad!!! Patterson to ND

Ur rite... I like the spirt of the new assistant coach.. Just give her little time,she's going to be de best recruiter.Great job to her so far.

Reactions: 1 person
what happened to your juco friend you were steering toward TN? She picked cold ass Purdue? :(

Well, I stated that she said she was confused. I tried my best. I knew she won't commit when k.k committed and she started avoiding me. All I said to her was good luck!! one day she realize that I gave her the best information bout TN & their program. She chooses a program that's never on TV cause she wants to be main person on the team.

Well, I stated that she said she was confused. I tried my best. I knew she won't commit when k.k committed and she started avoiding me. All I said to her was good luck!! one day she realize that I gave her the best information bout TN & their program. She chooses a program that's never on TV cause she wants to be main person on the team.

Then we did well not getting her to the Lady Vols. The football program is currently going through the scenario that might happen. We want recruits that want to be here,and as a member of a team not an individual.

Reactions: 2 people
Purdue is also Pursing Sidney cooks so what happens if she lands there then what Happens to Juco post. But I think Cooks goes to Ucla

Exactly wat I told her. U can't tell a school not to recruit other tall players, u have to be ready to fight for playing time and a position. I don't think she want to fight.

I just hope Michaela O does not pick ucla. Ucla is getting some decent recruits.

I hope so too. There are about 8 or 9 teams that are putting tennessee in their rear view mirror in terms of recruiting..adding another top recruit to this class would help them gain some ground on these
teams..

since their football team stinks this year, ND better hope that a "quality" education brings in some players.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back