I am optimistic

Franklin_Vol09

This team didn’t give up. We were in this until the late fourth quarter. I saw the kids playing with a ton of heart and passion.
we don’t have the depth to compete against the top teams yet but I t will come though. I thought the coaches had a great game plan and put us in position to scare Florida if the team would have executed.
This Tennessee team is in a worse position than Alabama was in Nick Saban’s first year. Saban laid an egg that season too.
Give this staff 2 years and we will be competing for SEC championships again.

landscapingvol

This team didn’t give up. We were in this until the late fourth quarter. I saw the kids playing with a ton of heart and passion.
we don’t have the depth to compete against the top teams yet but I t will come though. I thought the coaches had a great game plan and put us in position to scare Florida if the team would have executed.
This Tennessee team is in a worse position than Alabama was in Nick Saban’s first year. Saban laid an egg that season too.
I am not sure about the SEC part but they moved the ball well at times. The defense still concerns me although Hooker looked pretty well

joevol33

trampoline king
If, and big if, they can keep that fire and not let this loss destroy it, then I'll feel better. That's for the team, our coaches need to work on discipline, and someone needs to make JH watch film on milton, cause he's atrocious. The QB guru better learn that milton doesn't have it.

lostsheep

If I send you my address offline, can you mail me some or what you’re smoking?

SuggsOrMatthews

The fourth quarter of the first half? Florida went in dry and we bit the pillow. That said, hope springs eternal so keep it rolling until we all meet Our Maker.

“Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and remember - no good thing ever dies”
- Andy Dufresne, ostensibly a Vol fan

VN Store