I am behind Pearl

I will always LOVE all things Tennessee, but CBP no longer has my support, he embarrassed the University.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

OMG you are so full of it I can't stand fans like you. Dude screwed up let just move foward.

I'm behind Pearl. I've cheated and lied before too - its tempting when you think you can't be caught. Learn from your mistakes, forgive and forget.

This mentality makes little sense to me.

Why is that? This is his first misstep with the NCAA. He screwed up no one is denying that. Forgiving and forgetting is a Biblical principle as well as just a principle that should be practiced more.

I could understand if this was a Sampson situation where it happened over and over and over again. However, this is Pearl's first misstep.

Why is that? This is his first misstep with the NCAA. He screwed up no one is denying that. Forgiving and forgetting is a Biblical principle as well as just a principle that should be practiced more.

I could understand if this was a Sampson situation where it happened over and over and over again. However, this is Pearl's first misstep.

You mean misstep in that this is the first time he got caught cheating, right?

You can't believe this is the first time he's not obeyed the rules.

who cares my point is you guys act like the other top programs don't cheat give me a break. I'm not saying Bruce hasn't cheated in the past he got caught ok let's move on. Bruce knows know he has to be careful

It's amazing that some are too stupid to see this distinction.

who cares my point is you guys act like the other top programs don't cheat give me a break. I'm not saying Bruce hasn't cheated in the past he got caught ok let's move on. Bruce knows know he has to be careful

And how many of these programs have had their HC have a teary press conference and had to take a 25% pay cut for being a liar?

Let's move on? It's been what two days?

Wouldn't you think he knew he had to be careful after turning in the assistant from Illinois 20 year's ago? I believe I've seen quotes where Pearl even said as much.

It's amazing that some are too stupid to see this distinction.

So now we are assuming he has been cheating constantly. The NCAA is looking at the phones according to the inquiry. Yet, you and your friends act like this is something that deals with Ramar Smith (completely unfounded rumor by posters like Hat), and other crap.

I like how you bash people for assuming Calipari and other coaches cheat and say well they never got caught yet the same rules don't apply to Pearl?

This is Pearl's first misstep. Unless you know something the NCAA doesn't, then why not just stop assuming crap?

Last edited by a moderator:
So now we are assuming he has been cheating constantly. The NCAA is looking at the phones according to the inquiry. Yet, you and your friends act like this is something that deals with Ramar Smith (completely unfounded rumor by posters like Hat), and other crap.

I like how you bash people for assuming Calipari and other coaches cheat and say well they never got caught yet the same rules don't apply to Pearl?

This is Pearl's first misstep. Unless you know something the NCAA doesn't, then why not just stop assuming crap?

If you are honestly stupid enough to believe that Pearl just happened to get caught the first and only time he's ever cheated, then we really don't even need to continue this discussion.

If you are honestly stupid enough to believe that Pearl just happened to get caught the first and only time he's ever cheated, then we really don't even need to continue this discussion.

So now every college coach is a bad guy because if you're dumb enough to think that every major college coach has never cheated then we don't need to continue the discussion.

Can you tell me where Pearl has "cheated" over anything other than the phones?

Once again you assume **** because you don't like the guy yet the NCAA has never seen anything wrong with Pearl until the phone incident.

Care to enlighten us?

So now every college coach is a bad guy because if you're dumb enough to think that every major college coach has never cheated then we don't need to continue the discussion.

Can you tell me where Pearl has "cheated" over anything other than the phones?

Once again you assume **** because you don't like the guy yet the NCAA has never seen anything wrong with Pearl until the phone incident.

Care to enlighten us?

You can just refer to my previous post. No reason to destroy this thread with garbage that should be self-evident to people with an IQ over 40.

I hope Pearl is here for as long as his health allows him to be. Thus program was an absolute joke before he took it over.

You can just refer to my previous post. No reason to destroy this thread with garbage that should be self-evident to people with an IQ over 40.

Good comeback.

A person with an IQ over 40 doesn't assume things.

Show me where this isn't Pearl's first misstep and show me where Pearl has ever "cheated" before.

And your source is hatvol, right?

These are well documented rumors on multiple boards through lots and lots of people. I also heard from someone that I respect a lot that has some contacts within the AD that there are other serious concerns about compliance and the behaviors of our coaches. Just face reality, man.

These are well documented rumors on multiple boards through lots and lots of people. I also heard from someone that I respect a lot that has some contacts within the AD that there are other serious concerns about compliance and the behaviors of our coaches. Just face reality, man.

It was hatvol, just go ahead and admit it.

The letter of inquiry is dealing with the phones. Nothing else was stated. When it comes out that none of the "rumors" you posted are true when the NCAA finishes up in December will you admit you're wrong?

It was hatvol, just go ahead and admit it.

The letter of inquiry is dealing with the phones. Nothing else was stated. When it comes out that none of the "rumors" you posted are true when the NCAA finishes up in December will you admit you're wrong?

Well, I tried to carry on a reasonable conversation with you, but it's obvious that you're not capable of doing that.

Well, I tried to carry on a reasonable conversation with you, but it's obvious that you're not capable of doing that.

A reasonable conversation cannot be had when you use "well documented message board rumors" as the basis for your attacks. You cannot really be serious, can you?

You need to go read some of the rumors that have been posted since this board has been established. Like Eric Gordon being arrested for murder. That was "well documented" yet it didn't happen. But from a guy that is reasonable and uses phrases as "anybody with an IQ over 40" doesn't sound so reasonable now does it?

Can you tell me what person with an iq over 40 would use an internet message board rumors as facts to support their claim that Bruce Pearl cheats a lot?

A reasonable conversation cannot be had when you use "well documented message board rumors" as the basis for your attacks. You cannot really be serious, can you?

You need to go read some of the rumors that have been posted since this board has been established. Like Eric Gordon being arrested for murder. That was "well documented" yet it didn't happen. But from a guy that is reasonable and uses phrases as "anybody with an IQ over 40" doesn't sound so reasonable now does it?

Can you tell me what person with an iq over 40 would use an internet message board rumors as facts to support their claim that Bruce Pearl cheats a lot?

Have fun living in Never-Never Land. I'll continue to stay in reality and believe that when a coach lies and attempts to cover up his blatant violation of NCAA rules that more than likely this wasn't his first time engaging in that activity. And, it also probably shows that attempting to cover up what would most likely amount to secondary violations probably means he's afraid of what the 'AA is going to find if they actually start digging deeper, which is what they're doing now.

Have fun living in Never-Never Land. I'll continue to stay in reality and believe that when a coach lies and attempts to cover up his blatant violation of NCAA rules that more than likely this wasn't his first time engaging in that activity. And, it also probably shows that attempting to cover up what would most likely amount to secondary violations probably means he's afraid of what the 'AA is going to find if they actually start digging deeper, which is what they're doing now.

Great assumptions again!! :good!:

Good comeback.

A person with an IQ over 40 doesn't assume things.

Show me where this isn't Pearl's first misstep and show me where Pearl has ever "cheated" before.

I am enjoying you calling his cheating a misstep. A misstep is more of an accident, cheating is calculated so as to gain an advantage and not get caught.

I am enjoying you calling his cheating a misstep. A misstep is more of an accident, cheating is calculated so as to gain an advantage and not get caught.

misstep, screwup, whatever you want to call it. It was still his first time and doesn't look serious enough to merit him being gone unless the NCAA were to find something else, which is highly unlikely.

You ever heard the phrase "where there is smoke, there is fire" before? LawVol likely heard the same things quite a few others heard. A majority of this didn't start on message boards, but most of it ended up there.

He's right though, you are acting completely devoid of any sense.

VN Store

Back